Unique electric car

[QUOTE=unique electric car;9345]Hi Gene, Do you have any plans to get an electric car in the future ?
Tom Sines:D
http"//electricevette.com[/QUOTE]
Hi Tom,

Don’t see it happening honestly. But if the Philippines progresses to where parts and repairs can be done reliably it might be something that I would consider.

Gene

Hi Gene, Sorry to hear there are no electric cars.Do you have a lot of gas scooters, and that is the price of gas?
Tom Sines
Electric EVette

[QUOTE=unique electric car;9355]Hi Gene, Sorry to hear there are no electric cars.Do you have a lot of gas scooters, and that is the price of gas?
Tom Sines
Electric EVette[/QUOTE]
Hi again Tom,

Yea this country is loaded with many types of motor cycles etc. Kind of like what you would see in China on TV. Many still being sold even with 4 cycle engines. Really makes the smog-especially down in Manila.
If the electric cars are ever perfected this would be a good place for them and get the gas engines off the road.

Gene

Hi Gene, How fast and how far would you need to go to make an electric scooter useful?
Tom Sines
Electric EVette

Hi Gene, How far and how fast would an electric scooter need to go to make it useful?
Tom Sines
Electric EVette

Hi, Its about transportation.
Tom Sines

Hi, The steering wheel, why use it at all? Drive by wire is more fun!
Tom Sines
Electric EVette

Hi, I think Ill wait till gas is $7 a gal, that shouldnt take too long, then I should have the interstate all to myself.
Electric EVette

Hi, Steering wheels, why use them at all? Jostick steering (electrionic steering) is a lot more fun!
Electric EVette

Hi, Conventional electric cars to heavy, and they don`t carry enough batteries. Not good.
Electric EVette

Hi, A U turn in a conventional car on a two lane street, is a three point turn. Too much work! For the electric EVette, a U turn is just a flick of the wrist. A video of this electric car in action is at Electric EVette. Any comments?

Hi, Steering wheels. A thing of the past for the electric EVette. Electronic steering (joystick) is the way to go, its faster and easier, than a steering wheel. To see a video, go to Electric EVette

Hi, Im always amazed, that nobody comments on the fact, that the electric EVette doesnt need a steering wheel to drive. Anybody here have a voice?
Electric EVette

Hi, The electric EVette makes a really great REV(recreational electric vehicle), and its fun!
Electric EVette

Hi, Still don`t understand, why nobody speaks here?
Electric EVette

Hi, More batteries more distance. Any comments?
Electric EVette

Hi, conventional electric cars WILL NEVER make it. They are to heavy, to expensive, and they can`t carry enough batteries. Thats why less than 1% of all cars are electric. They are fatally flawed. Any comments?
Electric EVette

Hi, Its relaxing to drive a car without a steering wheel. More room, less work, and more fun. Yes, I do it all the time.(drive by wire). Anyone paying attention?

Electric EVette

Hi, Is anybody even here?
Tom Sines
Electric EVette

Hi, As for maneuverability, the electric EVette turns so quick it makes a conventional car look like its standing still.
Electric EVette