Questions

[QUOTE=EvForum;1]I just wanted to be the first one to personally welcome you to the new EV Forum (electric vehicle forum). We want to give all of us Electric Vehicle Enthusiasts a place to talk, EV passion and share current EV News.

Please join me and other fellow EV Enthusiasts worldwide to make a change for the better. The key to change is community, knowledge (education) and the conscious decision to take action.

I thank you in advance for you comments and posts.

Adam
EV Forum Admin[/QUOTE]
As I have apparently learned - there are some interesting rules here, but it took me some time to find them - since they are not listed besides the Terms of use link.

Here they are - [B]bit.ly/ electric forum-rules[/B] Rules & Guidelines - for those that missed them. (Sorry - I had to remove the html linking bits, and insert spaces, since I can’t post links!)

You can add the bits together from here: [B]http + : + // + bit + . + ly + / + electric + forum-rules[/B]

Adam - please re-locate or place a copy of these same rules either - in the terms of use, or at a link right beside the terms of use, rather than hiding them obscurely in a post.

Also - please provide clearly defined definitions of applicable privileges, how to reach the levels such privileges accrue, definitions of ‘Infractions’ and their various weights (Demerit points like driving Points, or other).

As I have asked for clarification when advised of these elements - I received no responses, so apparently moderators are only informing about problems, not helping find solutions.

Also - how can one share information - in the world of the internet - without using the common link? Are we supporting Google Search here? is each person expected to have to start their own search for each piece of information? Just Asking here - since I get no answers elsewhere!

Oh - I was first introduced to the D-I-Y Electric Vehicle back in 1980 by General Electric, That showed a Kit Car Bradly GT II that they built as an Electric Car! It was outside, at the Point Resort, in Phoenix, Arizona, on or about Noon, December 28, 1980 - while an Auto Auction was progressing inside the Main Ballroom at the Point Resort, something like a Barrett Jackson Auction. (I could have bought a nice '56 ford for about $5,000!)

Robert Weekley

Hello and welcome to the forums. I am not sure who you sent your questions to in the past but let me see if I can clear some of this up. :slight_smile:

Adam - please re-locate or place a copy of these same rules either - in the terms of use, or at a link right beside the terms of use, rather than hiding them obscurely in a post.

You can easily find the rules by clicking the “FAQ” button right on the front page.

Also - please provide clearly defined definitions of applicable privileges, how to reach the levels such privileges accrue, definitions of ‘Infractions’ and their various weights (Demerit points like driving Points, or other).

New users cannot post links until they are established. Ten post is usually the norm. Infractions generate one point unless you spam the forum which will result in a permanent ban as spamming the forum is not tolerated.

As I have asked for clarification when advised of these elements - I received no responses, so apparently moderators are only informing about problems, not helping find solutions.

Again, I am not sure who you talked to but we all try to do our best helping members enjoy their experience here. I’m sorry if we didn’t meet your expectations. I hope this post will correct that.

Also - how can one share information - in the world of the internet - without using the common link? Are we supporting Google Search here? is each person expected to have to start their own search for each piece of information? Just Asking here - since I get no answers elsewhere!

The site uses Google custom searches. When you use it you get results from the forum.

Please enjoy your stay! :yo:

spammers are not allowed here please pure this thread

Hello ,

My name is Cristian.

I am from Romania. If it anyone here that can help me with some answers.
In the near future I want to bay an electric car, and in my country the form of payment when i charge the car is with a pry-pay card.

And my question is in your country how you are paying when you charge your car?

If it is some one that can answer to my question a really appreciate.

[quote=Cristian;20805]Hello ,

My name is Cristian.

I am from Romania. If it anyone here that can help me with some answers.
In the near future I want to bay an electric car, and in my country the form of payment when i charge the car is with a pry-pay card.

And my question is in your country how you are paying when you charge your car?

If it is some one that can answer to my question a really appreciate.[/quote]
In the US depends on where you charge. At home you will pay but some locations have installed free charges in towns & cities. They are very few, but they are around. I believe some pay to plug in locations are popping up in the US here and there also.

And in town for example when you charge the car are you payng with the your credit card or you have a special card that is design for this kaind of situation?

At home i understand you are registred by the power company because you have an electric meter but in town i assume that it is different.

If it is a pay station you would pay with a credit card.

I understand. Thank very much for your reply ,i appreciate your help.

I hope come one from europe will give us a reply.