Think Service Manual

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

David
Could I please get a service manual sent to me for my newly acquired ford think?
Thanks in advance
elhombretravis@gmail.com

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you so much.
This is all new to me and I have a lot of reading and learning to do.

1 Like

Im a new Ford Think owner. You seem to be the person to get a manual from? If you dont mind would you send one my way please. Thank You Much
logansanders2001@yahoo.com

Hi David, would you be so kind as to send me the service manual? [email deleted]
Thank you!

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Got it, thank you David!

1 Like

David, Just picked up a clean all original 02 Think Neighbor and sure could use a service manual if you wouldnā€™t mind sending me one to ryan@rycamotors.com
Thanks in advance!

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>

My daughter recently got a Ford Think 4 seater. It needs a brake job and Iā€™m hoping someone will send me the service manual.
Thanks

Jbar45@charter.net

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got what you sent me but itā€™s more like the owner manual than the service manual.
Iā€™m a new owner and need to get into a few things. Iā€™m learning from here but RTFM is my go to.
Thanks again

I opened what you sent and it seems more like an owner manual than a service manual.
If you have the complete service manual Iā€™d appreciate it. So much to learn and Iā€™m starting from scratch.

Got a error code 51 " Capacitor voltage is low before the line contactor
closes" I replaced the motor controller thinking it was it with another REV 1 , same issue,
The relay seems
fine, but it does click twice when I turn on the key , Batteris are all good shape checked each one and fully charged 77.4 v Any idea what else it can be?

I sent you the service manual and the TSBā€™s. Most everything is under the electrical section that you will need.

Can you email one too please The one I have doesnā€™t show how to solve error 51

Whatā€™s your email address? I havenā€™t run into code 51 before. I would be checking the contactor operation and voltages.

Contactor shouldnā€™t click twice. Iā€™ve seen where the contacts inside the contactor get rusty from lack of use.

Iā€™m not a talker. Happy to help for free on here. Make sure you have battery pack voltage going into the contactor and the same voltage coming out of the contactor when itā€™s engaged. The two big wires on either side of the contactor.