New Think 4 Seater Owner!

Just picked up a super nice 4 seater from a neighbor. Needs the front end rebuilt and some new rims and tires but other than that this thing is mint!! Very excited to do some mods and clean it up and run!!

1 Like

I love my Think, once you get all the bugs worked out they’re great.

Thanks. The previous owner lives in my neighborhood and is garage kept. original owner was a Porsche race car driver and it was used around the track so its in near pristine condition. the lady I bought it keep it in top shape and had some upgrades already done. im in the middle of rebuilding the front end; ball joints, shock bushings and cleaning up the brakes. New tires and rims were ordered as well.

1 Like

Looks like I have a really nice upgraded charger that was professionally installed.

1 Like

Looks like that’s the charger that Ford installed while doing TSB 04-24-9. Most Think’s had this done under warranty. Another TSB 03-1-3 that most had done was the upgraded motor and controller. Yes they’re a nice charger and they work great.

1 Like

I’ll have to crawl under and take a look at the controller and motor to see what part numbers they are. Good to know! Thx

If the motor is black than it’s the updated one unless someone painted it. The original motor was grey. If it’s blue than it’s most likely a D&D motor which is better yet. The label on the controller is hard to see but you can tell by the size of it. The original D1 was much smaller compared to the replacement D2 controller.

1 Like

Well it looks like I have the updated motor and controller!

The Think came with the weather enclosure so I pulled that out today and cleaned it up. It’s in like new condition!

1 Like

Are you finish with the upgrades?