Service Manuals

Thanks for the info.:grin:

Sending email. Need for 2006. Thanks

Hi! Just joined the forum. Was given a 2002 GEM E4 with the dash covers removed. I have a list of needed repairs, so I think I need a manual or two. One rear axle boot is cracked, brake line leaking in the rear, needs new batteries and no title.

Could you help? Any documentation for the 2002 would be very appreciated.

Jim Streeter (Sprinter4) Provo, Utah
Jim.Strtr@Gmail.com

email rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Welcome to our madness. @Old_Houseboater will do you right. Lots of information on this forum, the search box is your friend. Before you begin spending money, decide your goal - to use, sell or just tinker. As always lots of ways to do things and knowing where you are headed will help a lot. Some have compared GEMs to boats - the best days of owning one are the first and the last.

Good luck!

I have a 2001. clarahibbs@gmail.com

I need the 2006 Service Manual that you mention. How do I get it?
Thanks, very new to this forum too. rpb9556@gmail.com

Email Rodney and he’ll send rodneyadiehl@aol.com

If you could send manuals for 2003, really would appreciate.

Thank you in advance.

Really quick response from Rodney, Thank you!
Now to the journey of repairing and renewing the 2003 GEM, love it!

2002 gem e825-4 need a service manual
Thanks

Wow… Hinkyman.
This thread has 70 posts explaining how to go about doing what you request.
What you just did was not it.

Rodney, Tom Mumper here. Got the manual/diagram. Thank goodness there people in this forum that look out for us amateurs. You are the best.

Good afternoon, everyone. I am new to the group. I just acquired a 2000 e825 GEM as a project. It needs a lot of work but I got it for free, so now the fun begins. I’m looking for any type of documentation I can find, Owner’s Manual, Service Manual, Wiring Diagram, Parts Lists, etc. If anyone has anything they can share it would be much appreciated. It doesn’t have a key so my next task, after manuals, is trying to find an ignition key. Thank you in advance. I’m looking forward to this DIY project.

Heres the titles of the manuals you really need:

• US Army Infantry M-16 rifle marksmanship manual
  • incendiary Fires and how to start them
  • D9 Bulldozer operators manual by Caterpillar
  • How to build solar orbital rockets by NASA

Maybe he can get it listed as cargo on the next SpaceX test launch?

@mtiller - what is your email address?

download (1)

I have pre 2000 gem, I thinking because it’s 48 volt system. Where can I get wiring schematic for it. I have found them for 72 volt system. Thanks

Will send what I have. Email me direct rodneyadiehl@aol.com

In a message dated 4/28/2023 5:38:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, notifications@electricforum.discoursemail.com writes:

(Attachment GEM 48 VOLT WIRING DIAGRAM.pdf is missing)

My email is m_tiller@charter.net.
Thank you for anything you have. I don’t have a lot to go on right now.