Service Manuals

I just sent you a link with the 1999-2004 manuals

Send me an email rodneyadiehl@aol.com

In a message dated 6/12/2019 4:40:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Hi ~ Iā€™m looking for a Ownerā€™s manual for my 2006 e4 GEM. Do you have one that could spare via PDF?
Thanks in advance.

Looking for 2009 e4 service manual

Thank you

Email me I have most manuals. rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Copyrighted material can not be posted on theforum

Hi Rodney, If you have anything for a 2000 e825 I would love to have. I just sent you an email. Thanks

Got it----sent

In a message dated 6/19/2019 6:31:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Iā€™m a new member, so I canā€™t send PMā€™s yet, but I have a 2007 GEM ES Golf Cart that Iā€™d like the service and maintenance manuals for it if possible. You can e-mail them to me if you prefer. Thank you so much!

stevenro@yogananda-srf.org

manuals sentā€¦

I have a 2005 GEM E4 and looking for a manual. Electric diagram and service manuals. Thank you.

email me rodneyadiehl@aol.com

We can not distribute copyrighted material on the site.

If manuals are still available I can use one for my 2008 E4 project, email is jfwireless@aol.com

I am a new member to this forum so thanks to all that have contributed so much good information on this forum. I have been reading lots !!

Today I am working to free the input shaft from the 7HP Ride for Fun motor, hopefully I can remove the C-Clip holding the input shaft in place and remove motor and shaft so I can try to heat up the junction to try and separate. Motor is toast. armature all burned up.

Jim

can you send me the page on the front wheel break shoe removal? my email is jg2271@yahoo.com

Can you send me the service manual on the 2004 GEM E 825?
jg2271@yahoo.com

I would like manuals for 2005 GEM E2. Thanks
Jeffdahlen@juno.com

The hard drive crashed. Can I get one for a 2008 e2 and one for 2017 e2 and for 2018 e2 if different,
Thanks for all your help.
bjcustoms@msn.com

Sent 2008 2018 is current. You will have to purchase from Polaris.

OHB AKA RODNEY

Continuing the discussion from Service Manuals:

If they are still available I could sure use a parts and service manual for a GEM 2008. THANKS!

Iā€™ve started trying to help a friend rebuild Gem E825. All of the battery cables are disconnected and Iā€™m not sure what other wiring is still connected correctly. Where can I find a schematic/wiring diagram? Itā€™s a 4 seat model,probably 2004.

Thanks,
Dan

Hereā€™s the schematic for batteries, 2001-2004. If you send user oldhouseboater an email address via private message heā€™ll send a service manual. Posting copyrighted documents isnā€™t allowed on the forum.