Gem service manual and Electrical Diagram

Wiring Diagram is in this thread. Thanks Danial!

http://www.electricforum.com/cars/neighborhood-vehicles/4527-02-gem-wiring-diagram-steering-column.html

Is there a manual available for the 2009 and newer, or “second gen”, GEMS?

Thanks, this is great.

Old Houseboater I tried to download the service manual using the link you provided and it is not working. Is there another site that has the pdf

Email me and I will send you a PDF

What year do you need?

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Hi. Just bought a 2002 E825 and already have some issues. Do you still have a manual in pdf??

1 Like

Sure, email me.

Trying to get some information on a 2013 gem. Need a service manual for 2010 and up, thanks.

Send me an email and I will send you a PDF of 2013

I have all years thru 2015

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

1 Like

I need 2013 service manual please. ken2@ken2.com

1 Like

Emailed you PDF

Rodney

1 Like

I am looking for a service manual for a 2000 E825.

jhgoswitz@yahoo.com

Send me an email and I will send you one,

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Hi, could you send me a 2012 Polaris GEM E4?

desarba@gmail.com

thank you so much

In a message dated 9/4/2018 6:35:11 PM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

desarba
September 4
Hi, could you send me a 2012 Polaris GEM E4?

desarba@gmail.com

thank you so much

Hi, we were talking about service manual right? So If it’s possible, I was asking about 2012 Gem E4.
Thanks you so much

In a message dated 9/5/2018 3:52:14 AM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

desarba
September 5
Hi, we were talking about service manual right? So If it’s possible, I was asking about 2012 Gem E4.
Thanks you so much

Does anyone have a service manual and electrical diagram for a 2000 GEM E825 4 seater? All accersary work but when I turn on the key I here a click but nothing works.

please email to coldfirek50@hotmail.com

Probably motor problem.

In a message dated 7/31/2019 3:09:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes: