GEM Car Repair Manual & Ownen's Manuals

i have a Global Electric Motorcars Manual right from Daimler Chrysler company in digital format along with an original GEM Owner’s Manual 2001-2004. Let me know if interested. Michael

I am interested. Jeffrey Gillette 8189160787

I am also very interested in getting these manuals. Thanks so much for making them available. Can you email them to me at ozone21@att.net?

I would be interested as well, please! my email is bobkayser@icloud.com
i would be happy to help offset any expense you incurred in getting these. Just let me know. Thanks again!
Bob

I am in need of a copy these and will be happy to make a contribution...degil21@gmail.com

Good afternoon…

Hope you enjoy and find these helpful & useful.

Merry christmas to you & your family.

Michael Renaud

(Attachment Gem Owners Manual 2001-04.pdf is missing)

(Attachment Gem Car Repair and Maintenance-Service Manual.pdf is missing)

1 Like

A super Merry Christmas to you…
#1. Thanks so much for answering my call for help and sending the much needed info…
#2. In the process of moving it from my junk mail to inbox, I fat-finger deleted it …
#3. If you don’t mind resending it, I will be looking for it and maybe can keep it this time…

Thanks,
Don Gilbert
Pensacola, FL
degil21@msn.com

Hi I would appreciate a copy hoover882@sbcglobal.net

Here you go…

Enjoy!!

-Michael

(Attachment Gem Owners Manual 2001-04.pdf is missing)

(Attachment Gem Car Repair and Maintenance-Service Manual.pdf is missing)

Could u email me a copy just bought a 2004
Robbiegabegonzalez@gmail.com

Hi!

In desperate need of service and owners manual for a 2003 GEM CAR. The electrical diagrahm is important.

Please help!

magnus.larson@gmail.com

Best regards
Magnus

Hi!

In desperate need of service and owners manual for a 2003 GEM CAR. The electrical diagrahm is important.

Please help!

magnus.larson@gmail.com

Best regards
Magnus

Hi Magnus,

Per your post in the other thread, I just sent you a google drive link to everything I have on the 1999-2004:

service manual
owners manual
electrical schematic
parts catalog
Zivan charger manual

Hope that helps some

Also, please check the thread below for alternate spare parts - although I don’t know how many of these will be easily available in Sweden

I am also looking for the service manual. Would it be possible to get the link please.

I just emailed you the link.

I could really use a repair manual. Trying to fix my 2004. I would really appreciate it! My email is j.klaner@yahoo.com

Hi there. I could use a manual for the T5 controller please.

Just sent a few minutes ago.

Wish I could help you there, don’t have any controller manuals yet, let alone one that is much newer than '02.

Thank you for your reply.

I have a 1999 48 volt gem 580 and the man I got the car from installed new batteries but forgot how to hook them up… he gave up and sold me the car. I’m assuming you put batteries in series to create 48 volts. Just want to make sure so nothing gets damaged . I’d love to find the manual on a 48 volt car if someone has one thanks