Service Manuals

I have 2002-2010 service manual plus 2005-2010 service manual plus 2007-2010 Maintenance manual plus Acc and serviceable parts Catalog plus fast charger info plus2010 owners manual plus 2010 parts catalog e2 e4 e6 e6es el elxp. A lot of info if yo need this give me a pm because such a large file:eek:

1 Like

I recently got a 2006 GEM and would love the service manual. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi,
My husband is working on a 2009 GEM ES and needs a service manual and wiring diagram if anyone has one. He is trying to help an older lady get the GEM to run because she hasn’t been able to use it since she bought it. Thanks so much for your help.
Mrs. Johnathan Mims

Post the issues. Error codes etc,
Lots of help on here.

I have had some computer issues if anyone still needs manual my wife will help me with this Saturday.Im not computer friendly.

I have most years service manuals on PFD email me for your needs.

Rodney

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

2 Likes

Helping with a 2002 that has delta-q .
Any Diagram? Wire colors for interlock?

Hi Inwo
think i have some old pdf with interlock

Still looking for a service manual or at least electrical diagram for 2012 E@

In a message dated 8/15/2017 10:08:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

SKMO
August 16Still looking for a service manual or at least electrical diagram for 2012 E@
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply ToOld_HouseboaterModerator
August 5I have most years service manuals on PFD email me for your needs. Rodney rodneyadiehl@aol.com
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

We have a pre- 2004 GEM E825 I am currently diagnosing an issue with. Would you happen to have a service manual for this model that you could email?

Sent you service manual
Rodney

I would like the dash programming procures for a 2005 E2

I need 2005 e2 service manual info on replacing the front hub bearing. I would appreciate as mush info that you have can send me on the complete vehicle

Here is a service manual somebody uploaded a while ago. I think it’s second gen GEM?

http://notepad.org/GEMcar/Gem%20Car%20Repair%20and%20Maintenance-Service%20Manual.pdf

Thanks for the link. A good place to start for newbies.

I have most manuals on PFD

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Rodney

Heya Rodney, I notice you always ask people to message you for them. Why not just upload them all to the forum or Dropbox or someplace, make a post with all of them in it and stickie it? Seems like a big time saver.

Were not allowed to publish copyrighted information

In a message dated 7/11/2018 7:10:14 AM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

ah, roger that. Thanks for the info.