Service Manuals

I have a 2008 GEM e3 and would love both manuals. I don’t know how to PM you!

Thanks
Doug

Hey houseboater the service manual I have shows me a mh23 connector on the ecm but mine is a 16 pin. I’m trying to test my accelerator but dont now witch pins to check

2006 e2. I’ve looked all over the net for a image but cant find one

What year cart? GE controller or Curtis 48 or 72 volt 97 and early 98 were 48 volt

In a message dated 11/24/2018 5:01:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Treemonk
November 24
Hey houseboater the service manual I have shows me a mh23 connector on the ecm but mine is a 16 pin. I’m trying to test my accelerator but dont now witch pins to check

@Bugman I’m trying to find the service manual for my 2007 Gem e4. Could you send it to me?

jckprkr760@gmail.com

Thank you!

I would love a manual for GEM 2000

email rodneyadiehl@aol.com

In a message dated 12/24/2018 11:07:29 AM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

davidepress
December 24
I would love a manual for GEM 2000

Could you send me service manual for Gem 2002 please?

christian@electrictourcompany.com

Sent good luck

Rodney

Thank you very much
Christian

I have a 2006 E2 and really could use a service manual. I’m have been searching the forum for solutions to my problem. jfelice248@comcast.net.

I have a 2006 Gem Car. I am needing a wiring diagram or any diagram for the Gem. I have manual but it doesn’t go into detail on wiring of the car. Pretty sure there is a short in the wiring to the batteries.
amberbynm@yahoo.com
Thank you!

I sent you an email requesting a PDF… Thank you

Hi all!

In desperate need of a owners and service manual for a 2003 gem car. Or the electrical scheme.

magnus.larson@gmail.com

Best regards
From Sweden

Hi Magnus,

I just sent you a google drive link to everything I have on the 1999-2004:

service manual
owners manual
electrical schematic
parts catalog
Zivan charger manual

Hope that helps some

Also, please check the thread below for alternate spare parts - although I don’t know how many of these will be easily available in Sweden

Just sent you the link.

New to the e6 and found this forum. I have a 2009 0r 2010 e6 and I am in need of any service/maintenance and parts manuals available.
Please let me know.
Thanks

I’m a new owner of a 1999 gem two seater. Charger won’t charge batteries. I purchased the car cheap because the owner before me took out batteries and could not figure out how to put cables back on. Now the charger problem is the real reason he sold the car. Do you have a service manual for the 1999 gem car. How would I know the model of the car…?

EMAIL me rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Have a 2004 Gem could use a service manual if you have one…I had it at one time on pdf…damned if I can find it… Thanks in advance for any help

1 Like