GEM Car Repair Manual & Ownen's Manuals

Hi new to the forum and just bought a 2002 model. I am looking for the service manuals. Could you please email me the link and/or manuals at chrisloizos@comcast.net Thanks!

Hi Chris,

I just sent you the link.

Hi, I just messaged you my email address, thanks!

Didn’t get a PM. I’m just going to post the link, it’s simpler

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GHoJh8HjT1xbGl0Qq74xRUUUNGjBSbHF

That is everything I have so far on the 1999-2004 vehicles, I wish the wiring diagram scans were better quality, is what it is though. I took the PDF to Kinkos and had them blow it up to 24 x 36 w/ smoothing and resolution enhancement and it’s much easier to read. Totally worth the $5.

Also, i noticed there are a few differences on the wiring diagram vs my 02 long back. YMMV.

Thanks, I appreciate it much!!

If I could please get a copy I would greatly appreciate it…Thanks in advance

scroll up two posts…

Are these still available?

Could you please email it to me? smwhite223@gmail.com

Thank you!

THanks for this @JarJarJava. I noticed you have folders for everything but only the controller one has contents. Do the other ones have stuff in them and maybe it’s not shared?

That’s weird. It’s supposed to be shared. I’ll look into it more a bit later today.

Thanks for the heads up Matt.

hi, i require that manual for a work vehicle. can you email it to me at:
matthewbellah23@gmail.com?
thanks!

hi, i need info for our 2002 Gem E825. can you send me a drive link to all that stuff?
matthewbellah23@gmail.com

Just sent the link. Best of luck.

Thank you for the GDocs, @JarJarJava.

Hi - I recently bought a GEM e825 2 seater and would appreciate receiving a link to the manuals you listed as I am having numerous problems. I would be happy to help offset any costs you incurred.

Thanks for your help.
Thom
Thomasbigler48@gmail.com

Sent the link. Hope it helps

great info, found it to be very useful.

Hi there - just picked up an 02 e835 - would love the link! Checked the drive folder above but folders are empty. Many thanks!

email rodneyadiehl@aol.com