Gem service manual and Electrical Diagram

Why are all your posts like this?

It was running and would not charge because someone disconnected 2 wires running from the battery to charger. Once I got the cart to charge the problem I have now is when I turn the key, I get no power to the Battery Discharge Indicator.

Like what? Many of my posts are answers to email that I get.

It looks like when you reply via email it adds extra info to your post.

@Old_Houseboater
Any new schematics? 2018

In a message dated 8/2/2019 11:09:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

There is NO information for the new models. Polaris has every thing locked up tight.

In a message dated 8/2/2019 11:11:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

I’ll make Grant buy one. He’s easy! :slight_smile:

This is for all years new body style.

Pretty uncool they charge for a manual.

Polaris sucks!

https://www.avantmachinery.shop/documents/catalog/objects/PDFNL/espac_fault_codes_a3.pdf

I believe these are current codes new GEMs

In a message dated 8/9/2019 8:51:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

1 Like

Looks worth the $100. :slight_smile:
And now I have one and you don’t. na na na!
MVC-004F

Thank you inwo for providing the part number! Using that I just finished my purchase of the 2018 Service Manual. Based on your picture it looks to be worth the $90 and much more.

My friend purchased itsrixter’s nicely equipped (doors, lithium battery) 2018 e4. Cart Mart San Marcos is upgrading it with power steering, heater, etc creature comfort accessories. Then I am going to remove the back seats and install an Inogen O2 concentrator with spare tanks and an entry ramp for her mobility cart. Right now the electrics are an Interstate GEL0100 battery, Samlex 600W Pure Sine inverter, and NOCO GEN1 10amp charger. Everything will fit in the right hand side of the lithium battery tray. I discussed these changes with Cart Mart and since I’m keeping the concentrator electrics separate from the GEM electrics, they didn’t see any safety, operating or warranty issues. There will be one safety interface – when the 110VAC for the charger is plugged in, the F-N-R switch will be disabled. It looks like the 110VAC receptacle will fit next to the J1772 receptacle so that helps remembering to disconnect too.

We took the first drive around the neighborhood today. Kinda noisy. You could easily talk but you could also hear everything working. For comparison, my friend has a Lincoln MKS. Well I guess there is no comparison. I’m looking at the Design Engineering Boom Mat product line beginning with the roof.

Apologies for hijacking this topic. I’ll start a new one as I get further along with the modifications.

Rodney, Could you send me a service manual for a 2013 e4 service manual too?

Tom@tommcdonaldins.com

Email me rodneyadiehl@aol.com

We cannot send copyrighted material over the forum

In a message dated 12/26/2019 1:43:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Can you send it to my email? tom@tommcdonaldins.com

I received the 2016-2018 service manual. I would rate it Very Useful and worth what I paid for it. Not as comprehensive as Ford or Toyota service manuals but provides needed information in an easily usable format especially when combined with GEM’s excellent parts website. One exception: the electrics diagrams at the end of the manual are incomplete and in such tiny print as to be unreadable. I’m going to advise GEM about this.

Let us know how you make out

In a message dated 1/6/2020 11:19:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Wilco. Clarification: only the two oversize foldout diagrams are problematic. All other page-size diagrams are readable.