Gem service manual and Electrical Diagram

I advised Derek at GEM of my problems reading the two foldout wiring diagrams that are the last two pages of the 2016-2018 service manual. He sent me two PDFs of the diagrams that I can use a PDF reader to expand, select, print, etc the sections of interest. They are copyrighted materials sold by GEM so Derek directed the PDFs were for my personal use only. Which of course I am respecting and I know everyone else who purchased the service manual would too (if you haven’t purchased the manual, do so because it’s worth the money if you do any work on your GEM).

If you have the 2016-2018 service manual and need the two PDFs please contact Derek at CGD [CGD@polaris.com]. It’s probably better to contact him by filling out a Contact Us form at https://gem.polaris.com/en-us/self-help/email/. This helps Derek keep track of your request and allows you to fill out the Customer Experience Survey (I’m behind on two of them, will do so shortly).

i have a 2011 gem es but did not have batteries in it trying to figure out how

EMAIL ME DIRECTLY rodneyadiehl@aol.com

In a message dated 4/4/2020 3:06:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Not sure if you can help… I just got a 2001 e825 and looking for a service manual.
Appreciate if you are able to help me.

Yarzurc@gmail.com

Ray

I’m looking for a 2001 e825

Did you have any luck?

Hi Ray,

I just sent you the wiring diagram, service manual, troubleshooting guide and owners manual.

You can download the parts guide from gemcarpartsdirect.com

Sorry for the delay in responding to your message. I have looked through all the files on my computer and could not find a file for the 2000 GEM service manual. I must have deleted it after I sold my 2000 and upgraded to a 2012. I got my copy for the 2000 from another member of the forum OLDHOUSEBOATER. I would suggest you contact him to see if he can help you.

John Goswitz

All Classic Service Manuals rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Old Houseboater

AKA Rodney

Check your email.
Need 2005. Can’t access my own.

does it list the fault codes? If so I will be buying one. Thanks

I believe it does. Its a ton of information

I sent you an email requesting an 2009 book. Thanks

David

Hey boss, I need a service manual for a 2000 E825-4?
Know anyone that can help?
nate193244@gmail.com

EMAIL ME DIRECT rodneyadiehl@aol.com