Lithium battery packs for sale

There’s this thing called a Magic Magnet. It’s not really a magnet, but it plugs into the motor rpm signal wires, 30 seconds, allows higher speeds.

Dave INWO might have heard of them, you can try asking him…

Not exactly. I believe the lighter lithium and higher current will increase speed.
Not as much as higher voltage though.
For higher voltage need new charger.

His charger should do 21s

1 Like

Yes, I have time to build a 21s battery.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lithium packs for sale 2

Sir,

Does that cost include shipping? I am in San Antonio, Texas. Do you need the Delta Q model or serial? I maybe looking at two conversions an 2006 E2 and 2007 E4 both with Delta Q chargers. What do you currently have available? Which battery packs would you suggest for these models?

What are your needs/expectations for these cars?
How will they be used?
How big is your budget?
What are your abilities and how big of a skill set that will be called upon to do this swap?

Tip: Don’t short yourself. Keep in mind that these cars might expand into more of a primary role once you start having more fun.

Post a pic of both of your DQ barcode/ser# tags.

Sir,

I use them for fun. We use them to move around the neighborhood and on trips.

The installation will not be an issue. Background is in controls and HVAC service. Also work with rental power generators.

I am replacing a set of batteries on one and felt it may be good to do both.

I need to pull the dash of the 2006 E2 again to get to that charger. The 2007 E4 charger is shown below.

That charger is not programable but I have a work around to make it compatible with the mid voltage pack. I would recommend the 22s mid voltage packs, great top speed and acceleration 35 mile+ range. No need to ship chargers and pay reprogramming fee for these

fyi the 2006 charger should be in the same location as the 2007

LithiumGods
fyi the 2006 charger should be in the same location as the 2007

I was caught oddly by this comment too.

@Bsimmons - If the charger is not up front under the controller shelf like your 2007 then perhaps it is not a 2006. (or even a 2005?)

Do you have two batteries up front over your motor?
This makes it a totally different ball game and we are going to need your other bag of tools.

Guys,

No, all the batteries are on the 2006 are under the seat or in the back between the wheels. I was surprised by the charger location as well. I looked, but did not have a picture of the dash once pulled apart. See attached tag from the vehicle.

YESSSS! One that has bullets, napalm, liquid oxygen and hydrogen too oh my!

1 Like

Good evening,

I have the Wheego Whip LSV on a 96v (12 8v lead batteries) AC41 brushless motor.

Installed new batteries to get the vehicle moving under its own power as its sat in a NASA warehouse for over a decade. Wanted to ensure it worked as designed before going for an improved battery set up.

Has a Cutris 1238 controller and a Delta Q charger, see photos for info from owners manual.

Looking for an option to get more distance, happy with the speed current set up, as it runs 38-40mph which is good for my commute to work.

What options would you recommend?

Thanks,

Beryl O’Connor
oconnorb55@gmail.com
757-214-3468

It looks like 28s nmc is what you need. The 94ah SDI cells are the most flexible as far as physical layout and fitting into available space.
Well proven for ev use, Gems in particular.
Pricing comparable to our most popular Gem battery. 80v 22s SDI module. $2750
If the 22s module fits well, you can easily add a 6s module to it.
A little less than 10kwh and 65+ miles range est.

sam 22s on shelf

sdi think
Samsung

Gem 72v controller = 86v max/6 12v = 14.3v per (12v battery) * 8 12v = 115 volts max start.
Assuming no major difference in Curtis controller.
I don’t see the need to over volt.
32s lfp also ok volt and ant-bms wise,

Thoughts on how this would impact the peripheral equipment items?

Wheego has AC, when running it drops the charge quickly. Looking to get 50-75 miles per charge.

I assume the Curtis 1248 would need a tweaking to work with lithium set up, how about the Delta Q charger?

Thanks,

A post was split to a new topic: Hyper-mile gem battery

Since none of us has done a Wheego conversion we are going to have to guess at some stuff. My guess is there will be non major impact on peripheral equipment. If you keep the voltaqes in the stock range, car should have a problem. The controller should be fine as is but eh charger will need attention. You will either have to design your pack around its current charge profile or have it reprogrammed for lithium once you have designed your battery pack. I’m guessing 28-30 cells would probably be the correct number. Get a 32s BMS so you can add cells if needed. 230ah+ should get you to your goal. Understand this will be a BIG battery. You are probably 4-5k cost wise all in.

I really have to figure out where to respond to posts… I missed your response.

Would you be able to program the Delta Q charger to the pack on the bench and then send back with pack? I will measure the current battery location although the flat area holds 9 8v batteries, then the last three are in the rear seat “foot well” area.

Battery dimensions: Length: 10 3/16"* Width: 7 1/8" Height: 11" Weight: 61lbs, although, I’ll measure to make sure. I’ll take additional detailed photos of the current set up and provide.

Also, manner in which to make payment?