Lithium battery packs for sale

I took it out for a little spin. I nursed it up to 42 or so. I’m comfortable in my 2018 at 38 but my 2008 at 42 is a new experience. I think it would be better with the doors off. They are really noisy at 40.
I started my run the battery was around 3.5. When I got home it was around 3.4.
Is the adjustment to the BMS to use my charger? I would rather wait until I got the new charger. I still have lots of work to get it back together. Will I need the code to make changes to the BMS or is that part set and better left alone.
I have read somewhere someone running 2 DQ chargers at the same time paralleling the outputs.
I don’t want to do it on this one but on my 2018. What do you think?

you can run 2 chargers no problem. You need to load the bms app so you can adjust and monitor it. Do you have an apple or android?

I see so the BMS does not control the charger.
I’ll wait until the new charger shows up.

Maybe you misunderstood. Or did I miss something here?

The JK BMS is monitoring the cell voltage. It actively balances as each cell comes up when charging and shuffles power around from the high to the low cells(balancing). When any of the cells reach a preset threshold V (you decide is full) then it will stop charging.

Or maybe you got the BMS switched to ANT?

I have been working with Chargery so I lost you for a moment. I understand that the BMS turns off not the charger but the input to charge. I like that a lot. Much better BMS in my mind.

I have an apple and have it loaded on my phone. I have had other BMS using the same app so everything works but when I put it on my iPad it needed passwords to pair and another password to adjust settings. I figured out the one for pairing. What is the one for making changes?

For the JK? 123456
Have you got the charger plugged in?

No charger yet. I’m waiting for a new one. Password worked perfect. Thanks

LT’s comment above led me to believe you have some sort of original charger.
Did you send it off for new profile?
Old one died?

I have a DQ charger in my 2008 that is programmed for 24s. I purchased a new charger and battery for the 2008 and I’m going to use the old charger in my 2018 to double the charging capability. I need to reprogram the old charger to match my needs for the 2018 GEM. :slight_smile:

You available for a phone call later today?

I am new to this group. How do I contact you?

You can call me @239 784 5690

Currently sold out of all lithium packs. Hope to have some in January.

Here’s my pics for my lithium setup. Thank you Mike for all your help getting me up and running. So exciting to not have that worry about running out of power anymore (and not adding water to my cells constantly). I got the #4 setup.
Since I’m an electrician, I have plenty of 7/8" galvanized Unistrut laying around. I didn’t like the idea of wood in my gem, so I used a few beam clamps, Unistrut, and fasteners to make a rack to support my battery. It was very easy to install and I did everything myself.
Honest to God, the hardest part was getting the trojans (for sale BTW) out!! Dem suckers are crazy heavy, and don’t have handles!!
If anyone is interested in the Unistrut setup, a list of parts, or any questions about my install, PM me. I didn’t think it necessary to detail my install as the battery size and information contained here seems adequate

That Unistrut is creative!
From a fellow member of the “Out Of The Box Thinking Club” - Nice job!

Yes, as of now it’s available. Nothing else needed except the app to monitor battery and turn it on.

sam 22s on shelf
05cb2b31a2925ab50fcc5b507ac248abc989ff97_2_375x500.jpeg-1

what would be the performance and range roughly…also how do you handle shipping i am in ohio

Thanks

Performance gain is only from weight savings but should be noticeable.
35 miles at 200wh per mile, but can vary.
Fedex shipping is about $150

A few more cells to 21, 22, or 23 will give a bigger boost in performance, but needs a new charger.
It’s not difficult to add a cell or two later if you want. BMS is good for up to 24s.

So speed will not increase with this pack only distance?