Lithium battery packs for sale

@LithiumGods

I have a 2008 GEM E4 and looking for a lithium battery pack for it. What would you recommend and what others parts would I need to convert it?

I need a #4 is it still available?

#4 pack is perfect. easy install, will make your Gem very quick and increase top speed to about 40 mph. It comes complete, the only thing needed is a charger reprogram to get full range from battery pack.

2 packs still available. $500 deposit reserves one. Available to ship next week.

Let me know how to do the deposit. Thanks

Me too? I sent you a text message. Thanks

Text me 239 784 5690

I’ll move the instruction sheet back to the top of the pile.

Brad, got your deposit
One left

Looking at this photo I don’t think that is hooked up correctly.
With this battery do you connect the charger to the BMS as we have in the past?
Is this a Bluetooth BMS?

Yes, Buetooth BMS.
Charger sense wire is hooked to BMS.
If BMS detects a problem, it can shut down the charger.

on a factory install, the charger is hooked up to the orange wires upfront and charges the battery in the back thru those big orange wires. On this install, the negative wire goes to the bms and then thru it to the battery. If bms senses a problem it disconnects the neg wire so charger cant charge it

John, got your deposit

Any chance to get the ANT BMS installed before you ship it out?

What number is the battery charger algo for the #4 Battery?

bms comes installed, best algo 123

I see so the BMS does not control the charger. It just disconnects the battery if there is a problem and the charger just uses its new algorithm to shut itself off when it is done charging. Now I need to figure out how to rewire it back to original. :slight_smile:

Easy, I can talk you thru it.

1 Like

I’ll wait until the new charger shows up. I have the battery installed and ready to go. So nice. 2 bolts and you are done.

1 Like

we can adjust the bms tomorrow and you can use your existing charger for now, if you want