Lithium battery packs for sale

yes, probably half of the installs are R4F motors. Plenty of room on a elxd for it to fit and would make abig difference in performance. One option #4 pack available for immediate delivery.

What do you recommend for my 2005 GEM e4? I sort of like the performance option #3. I did not know the car is capable of >25 mph. Can you clarify what is considered mid-range versus extended range? I am ready to send the deposit to reserve the build slot.

Which package would you recommend for a Ford Think? Need new batteries, probably best to jump to Lithium.

In the works now…
Search Think battery.

Or this one.

20 to 24 cells.
11x36x7
20s only 29" long.

@databocker Got a lithium pack. would be great if you would post your experience.

1 Like

Hi Mike

I will try to post some pictures and pointers/tips/lessons learned during the conversion later. I am a 100% satisfied customer and highly recommend @LithiumGods. Mike engaged with me initially on the forum to help me understand my existing battery issues. He answered all of my questions and I soon came to the realization that the 5 yr old Trojan batteries that I failed to maintain were shot.

The ease of installation, performance improvement, range improvement and reliability that @LithiumGods discussed with me before purchasing the 22s lithium pack and Magic Magnet are my new reality. My 2005 GEM e4 that I have owned since 2011 has never had so much power and speed, even uphill. It literally has the power to spin the front tires on takeoff and runs like a scalded dog. It is easily doing 35-40 mph now. I did all of the work by myself in about 5-6 hrs. The hardest part of the conversion was replacing the Delta Q charger. You really need an extra set of hands to maneuver it through the tight opening and position it to bolt in.

I am going to complete the renovation with new seat covers, new hub caps/wheels, soft doors and a fresh paint job (or a wrap). It will be better than new.

Thanks Mike @LithiumGods for your help and guidance.

1 Like

Looking for a 24s replacement battery. Any suggestions? 2008 2 person big tires 7hp motor.

22s won’t work for you? Little reason to go higher than 22s 90v max.
I have a few individual cells available now to add on to our SDI battery.
Add 2 cells + $150 98v max.

Plus this.

@BadBrad - What is your status? You haven’t been around in a while.
Did you get a new car?
Or upgrading your old one?

My Chevy Volt batteries in my 2008 were discharged and blew up. The reason for the 24s is to use the charger setup I have. If I used the 22S would I need to reprogram the charger?

No problem, just being sure.
You can buy the 22s sdi battery and ask for it to be wired for two additional cells. Bms we use are all 24s.

which charger do you have?

I downloaded a GPS speedometer for my iPhone and verified that the instrument panel reads the correct speed when set to the km/hr mode. I was able to get 30 mph uphill and 40 mph downhill.

I’m off and on when I have time. I didn’t drive them much this summer. Too hot. :slight_smile:
I have the standard Delta Q charger. I’m just trying to get this back together as simply as possible. If I need to reprogram the charger I would need to borrow the programmer again. If I went with a smaller battery would I need a different voltage drop for the stock controller?
What would shipping be for the #4 battery to southern Ut 84790?

Brad do you know what algo your charger is set to? did you change it from factory? Also did you add a spoof for your current battery pack?

I would have to do some research to find out what I changed it to. I do have a spoof on the current battery pack.

Looks like I have 177 profile for the charger.

1 Like

Bms’s came in so we have 5 of the option #4 packs available. No more well be available after these are sold out. Get them while they last.

1 Like

3 sold, 2 left. Available to ship next week.