Gem car parts available

Thought I’d go out on a limb asking for trunk… Had to try. But would really love the hub assemblies. Thanks and good luck.

All of them are yellow

Please message me directly, $20 plus shipping

These cars all have stake beds that latch in place of the trunk.

Have plenty of 4 lug hub assemblies, limited quantity of 5 lug assemblies. Cannot guarantee bearing condition, $75 per assembly (4 lug) plus shipping. Direct message me

I have plenty of the hood assemblies, just too big to ship

I’d probably like a pair in that case… Also very interested in the stake back units.

Check the parts catalog, the 00-04 wheel locations and bed mounts might not line up with the 08 beds.

I’m not really familiar with the 2 seat short chassis, but here’s an 02 long bed vs a 10 long bed.

They moved the wheels back over a foot somewhere along the way (I believe the change occurred in 2005).

Oh, yeah, and check your rear suspension swing arm while you are under there measuring bolt locations, 00-04 are notorious for cracking at the welds. Search for Grant’s “rear subframe cracks” thread. Only the HD ones with two rear shocks per side seemed to be immune, or at least my 02 was with it’s dual shock arrangement

I’m in south Fla I can pickup

Oh, yeah, no. That looks like a mess. I misunderstood what he was selling. Nice wheels on that '10 though, but looks like negative offset? Like, golf cart wheels? Does that work? I was warned of crazy torque-steering and lack of control if those were used. I have aftermarket Honda tuner wheels on my '13 and they work with a thin spacer that actually makes the offset barely negative:

(sorry, I got off-topic…

I don’t know or not if the short wheel base carts like your 03 will line up with the later short stake beds in place of the trunk buckets

They are golf cart wheels. “Night Stalkers” I believe Dave said. 23x10.5x12 in back, 25x8.5x14 front to clear the brakes. Not sure what offset. 2" (maybe 3") lift on the front too

These tires dig hard on launch. Definately some torque steer if I send it. Not uncontrollable though. Haven’t converted to the AC motor I have yet because I’m concerned that between more torque, faster spin up and 9k rpm redline will grenade them at 47+ mph…

Dave? Inwo Dave?

(231) 715-0118

Yep. I bought the truck from Dave when he got a newer one.

Cool, I’m going to see him in a couple weeks for a Samsung for this guy:

(231) 715-0118

Huh? How did this morph into the two seat trucks? I have no parts for those. The stake beds I am talking about latch in as direct replacements for any 2 or 4 seat cars trunk (not trucks) and are the same from 2000 to 2013.

That’s what you think now…

The great and magnificent Karmac sees the following thread title in your future:

“I went to Inwo’s to buy a battery. I left with an em1400”

Lol.

2 Likes

Btw, that’s a 2003? That front bonnet is the same as my '10. I think they didn’t start using that style until somewhere around 08-10 .

It should go like a scalded ape with the Samsung SDI pack, but you’re going to need to keep the 2 lead batteries for ballast or you won’t be able to keep the front wheels on the ground.

Need a GEM Driver Display 0606-00419 for a 2008 E4

There was some confusion on our part about which short stake bed design was in use.

Sorry about that.

It’s an ‘07. I’m also trying to help a neighbor with an ‘03, not pictured here.
I laughed out loud at your comment about keeping the front wheels on the ground. Hilarious also, because this really was a police car, city of Birmingham, MI, parking enforcement. You can see the decal residue.
Can’t wait for the SDI!

(231) 715-0118