Gem car parts available

Do you have a right side wheel fender in yellow

@Trip

I initially misunderstood, I thought you might have some of these ā€œshort backsā€ (top photo) which I believe came in both 2 and 4 seaters (or dealers were making custom mods). Hence my warning to @2013GEMtruck about wheelbases changing over the years and that I mistakenly thought his e2 was a 2003.

Now I realize what you have is the lower photo.

e2 shortback

Stake bed clip on ā€œtrunkā€

@2013GEMtruck
Too funny about your e2 being 5-0.

Youā€™ll be fine with the SDI in that, still gonna go like crazy just wonā€™t be quite as scalded though. yours stock has a 12.44:1 vs the 03ā€™s 10.35:1

03 has batteries over the front gearbox and motor. Motor doesnā€™t weigh much, anemic little thing. Garbage suspension design too. If you take the 110ish lbs of batteries out, it kinda wants to play pogo stick. Mere 2 turn lock to lock steering is fing horrible too and does you no favors.

Almost flipped my 02 eL when I first souped it up because of all thatā€¦
ā€¦ That and doing almost 40mph going into a hairpin turnā€¦
(Hadnā€™t bought the disc brakes yet)

We should give Tripp his thread back too at this point.

convert your e2 or e4 into a GEMĀ® eS

Yeah, I get it. Thatā€™s what I thought all along ā€“ that these were clip-in stake backs. Iā€™d love one, if it can be shipped to Michigan, along with 2 splash guards (front fenders) I donā€™t care what color, I guess yellow is your only option, and what I REALLY REALLY need, not for me but for a nice lady who lives nearby, I REALLY need a working Zivan. I sent hers to Sacramento about 2 months ago, got a couple emails and now nothing. I donā€™t think they can fix it, and the car wonā€™t go without one, and Iā€™m not good enough at this to convert to something else (not on someone elseā€™s vehicle anyway ā€“ first, do no harm). So, thatā€™s a decent list for you if we can make the logistics happen. I have all winter - itā€™s snowing here and the GEMs are tucked away for the winter.

@Trip would you be willing to sell motor parts? I need some parts off of a 6 seater 7hp GE motor. I would like to get the end cap and all the stuff inside it like brush holder mount, brushes, springs, and the removable band over the brush inspection holes. If youā€™ve never disassembled these motors, they are very easy to do, 2 bolts and 3 screws on the end. Thanks Derrick

I need a master cylinder assembly for a 2006 E6

Greetings,

I have a 2001 GEM E825 4 passenger car. Do you have a Linksback golf bag holder in your inventory?

Please advise. Thank you!

William
760 782 7962

Sorry, no. I donā€™t really have an inventory at all.

I might be tempted if I made $2k on the new one. Iā€™m still in love with it.

Do you still have the cars. Do you have the front cover, splash guards, and rear wheel covers. Do you know if they will fit an 03. Thanks