Parting out my 2002 GEM e825 Longback (“eL”)
Ran up until about 1.5 years ago, when I broke a half-shaft. Parked it, never got around to fixing it.
Now I want my driveway back.
I’ll price parts when (if) they have interest. Everything will go at a very fair price. Some parts free for cost of shipping. Fair warning, there are a few parts, if not already spoken for or having expressed interest, I might change my mind on and keep.
If you don’t see something listed, ask, I likely either forgot about it or figured no one would want it.
Can’t remember offhand what mileage it had when I bought it, 7500-ish?
Has about 10,200 now. Some parts are much newer: motor, disc brakes, steering rack, some electrical etc…
This vehicle has been a California, dry non-costal area, vehicle since day one. So there is very little rust / oxidation on metal parts.
Located in NorCal - near Sacramento.
- ̶R̶4̶F̶ ̶(̶D̶&̶D̶)̶ ̶B̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶o̶r̶ SOLD
- ̶1̶0̶.̶3̶5̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶.̶ ̶-̶ ̶H̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶b̶o̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶f̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶I̶R̶C̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶l̶s̶.̶ SOLD
- ̶N̶E̶V̶A̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶/̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶N̶O̶ ̶H̶U̶B̶S̶ ̶ SOLD
- ̶R̶4̶F̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶S̶C̶O̶ ̶Q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶7̶2̶1̶0̶)̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶r̶ SOLD
- Steering rack is tight, replaced all the tie rod end bearings & boots
- -Almost unused NEVA front shocks, used for about a month, then taken back off and put on shelf. - SALE PENDING
- Newly replaced oem medico key power switch w/ 2-3 keys - (by design, this key can be removed from the tumbler in either position)
- -T2 controller w/ tuned program & speed limit raised. – SALE PENDING
- -inwo custom 7th battery 4s lifepo green cell pack w/ balance boards & chargery charger. - SALE PENDING
- Battery cables to tie in the lifepo 7th pack from the bed toolbox to the contactor under the dash. Might fit an e2 with the battery in the trunk box. Won’t make it to the back of an e4, but would definitely reach from the contactors to under the front seats.- SALE PENDING IF THEY FIT
- New-ish wiper motor and adjustable arm - works with oversized blade for better visibility,
- INWO Magic Magnet
–Uninstalled spare parts
- NEV rear suspension subframe c-channel stiffener / repair kit
- Suspension bushings (from arms to frame) 7 pieces IIRC
- seat belts, shoulder harness, green
- big ass bag of motor shaft bumpers
- extra bearings and TC oil seals (a few different sizes)
- add on ammeter and voltmeter kits
Six (6) 32-DCMJ deep cycle FLAs - about 2 years on the sticker, only ran for 6 months. Water and charge maintained over last 1.5 years sitting. Can load test.
windshield in good condition
Right mirror ok (left was sold)
Recall replacement DC-DC in working order
Rest of electronics in that area good (contactor, timers, relays, etc)
Steering pod column electronics & switches
turn signal lever switch
master disconnect switch
wiring harness in good shape, will try to remove in stock sections
horn (no wolo)
all battery brackets OEM
accelerator pedal responds w/o errors
some extra other brake parts maybe
dash et. al.
Aluminum long bed for 00-04 long frames, typical dents for age. Some non-structural welds cracked from the bed rails swaying.
- some stock lighting fixtures - front turn signals, seat back 3rd brake lights, maybe tail lights - POSSIBLE SALE PENDING ON SOME OF THEM ,
Random other parts, ask if you don’t see it listed.
Aluminum tool box 6.4 cf (19 x 37 x 17)
rear drum brakes
front drum brakes - removed from vehicle and replaced a few years ago Should be complete, but I can’t promise it. Also, I think there might be a broken spot weld or two on these - haven’t looked at them in ages
Front suspension arms
Rear swing arm suspension (dual shock per side - not known to be subject to cracking issues)
FYI: The rubber suspension bushings on both of the above are deteriorated as can be expected for 20 year old parts. I have brand new bushings from NEVA that were never installed. Can include with suspension arms.
- original 12" steel rims
- have extra set of 12" pizza cutters w/ non-DOT knobby tires
– Bad to RIP
- upholstery is crap. Frames are decent to good condition - suitable for taking in to be re-upholstered
- most fiberglass in rough shape
- aluminum frame might be bent from years of weight in bed
- front subframe if you are realy desperate… someone cut the stock suspension arm mounts off and added monkey adjusters in some sort of failed attempt to add a camber adjustment. Unfortunately they didn’t get the right and left in exactly the same place on each side, so the front tires wear oddly and it can’t really be aligned properly
- original gray seat belts, one is tearing