Gem car parts available

I was looking for yellow. thanks though.

Iā€™m in Key West. Do you have any passenger side front seats?

Not so far. Possible that there are some farther back

Hi Trip,

Iā€™m a couple of hours North of you and happy to drive down to see you. I need a few things for my '06 e4 (which I believe was previously a rental in Key West).

Specifically I would like to get a rear window and all the rubber trim that goes with it, as well as a few other bits of trim for other places. Certainly I would want more things if I saw them.

Can I just drive there to meet with you, or what is the best way to get these things?

I am.going to try and bring some of the complete cars up to marathon by this coming weekend

Got back to the cars that were not already stripped, yes, plenty of drivers side mirrors. $10 plus shipping ok with you?

Pulled off a passenger front seat today. Split at the seam, but not rusted out.

Just getting back to the complete cars. Will grab a cover when I get back down to them

Sounds great, how do I pay you?

Also, which headlights are in years that you have to pick from? Were they still the same as the 01-04 years where it had a single H3 bulb? If so, might buy a handful of them.

H3-24 bulb:

Thanks - I actually have a good seat carcass and cushion, the cover is worn out.

I could use a front hood

Where in south fla are you Iā€™m in Jupiter and am looking for a fiberglass front end

Tripp
Could also use a front right fender also yellow do you have one?

Iā€™m in need of the sun roof for a 2000 e825 gem do you have one for sale?

Ok do you still have the rear small cover for the shocks in yellow.

Would love a passenger side splash guard (fender), white pref, but any colorā€¦

I would like front hub assemblies left and right (disk, calipersā€¦).

Also would like a trunk.

Folks, I have been unable to update my original.post for some reason. I have more than half of the cars still to go. Please understand, there are plenty of the large parts available, but, I live in the Florida keys. Cuba is closer than the nearest Wal mart. There is no way to ship via greyhound or other freight options without driving to homestead/Miami which I have no time to do. We are coming into our major tourist season down here, which means I am juggling disassembling these cars while also trying to keep up with customer repairs. Bear with me, I will figure this out, it is just going to take me a bit.

2 Likes

Understood. I am in Broward County, so will not need shipping - I will come to you.

I still want a rear glass and the rubber trim that goes around it for my '06 e4. However I will be traveling for a while; so I will contact you again at the end of November. Please keep me one.

Ha! You started a feeding frenzy! That said, I may need a Zivan charger for an ā€˜03. Put me on the listā€¦