02 Ford Think: Service switch/fuse panel rewire (need pic or diagram)

I am also having similar electric issues … if possible please email complete service manual
Thank you
pasastephen@gmail.com

Manuals sent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hello @ David_Illingworth could i please get a copy of the service manual. my email is kylemullaly@gmail.com thank you very much in advance

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thank you very much. you’re a life saver

I’m looking to add another in-line service switch behind the parking brake lever so I don’t have to open up the seat. Are the orange wires 12 gauge GPT? Also, are the wires soldered into the current switch, or are they able to be removed somehow? Would you recommend to insert the new switch on the contactor side or the accessory side?

This is the switch I purchased, I believe it’s the same:
https://www.grainger.com/product/CARLING-TECHNOLOGIES-Toggle-Switch-2X633?findingMethod=orderHistory&opr=ODOH

I just slip my hand under the back of the seat and I’m able to turn the switch on/off without removing the seat bottom.

Hi David, you seem to be a very knowledgeable guy on Ford think, can please send me the manual, thanks in advance

Hello Dave.

Can you please send me a shop / repair manual?

I also bought a Think that has been rewired, and I can’t make heads or tails out of it. None of the lights or wipers work. There’s also a brake light always on at the cluster. They put toggle switches near the batteries, they don’t even work. I’m going to attempt to rewire it back to the original wiring, but I need pictures of the wiring harness going to the lights, wipers, etc.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Need your email. Check your brake fluid level for the brake light. The reservoir is under the drivers cup holder on top of the dash

Do the wires going to accessories not look factory?

If a group of non related accessories are not functioning I would check the DC Converter. It seems I remember those cars have two.
There is usually one on the front of the main crossbeam as you open the front access, but also one on the same beam right behind it. If your cluster has been rebuilt, it may have it’s own dedicated converter tied to it.

Hi Dave! Can you please send me the Service Manual as well?
Thank you in advance!
Ryan
rhoey4@yahoo.com

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you!!! Received, and Appreciate it!

1 Like

Hey Dave,

Can you send me the Manual as well?
ewebs09@gmail.com
Thank you!

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello David, I just purchased a ford think and it appears my charger is DelatQ charger is not working. When the charger is initially plugged in, The red light illuminates for 1 second and the amber charge lights sequentially light one after the other and then everything shuts off. The previous owner had installed a light kit underneath and i have found a few cut wires underneath. I am going to try to undo some things and clean up the mess under the hood. Could you please send the manual?

David!! I’m also hoping to get a manual from you on the Ford Think. We’ve owned two since about 2006, but one hadn’t been running for about ten yrs (just got it up and going) and the other we never tried to get going until now.
That one is now running (only has 33 miles on it), but needing some work, from basically sitting the last 20 yrs. As near as I can tell, neither have had the motor or charger upgraded, but they both function, so we’ll see how it goes….
Thank you in advance, you do seem a wealth of knowledge and we appreciate your time!!
Marty
mdyouman@yahoo.com

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

David, any chance I could get you to send me the Ford Think service manual? Just purchased a Thunk that has been dormant for years parked outside. I got it running, but no lights, blinker or horn. From your previous advice looks like it could be the dc/dc converter. I’m hoping the service manual can help me locate it and figure out how to test it. Thanks in advance!
rakitman@gmail.com