Ford Think Neighbor 2002 (1FABP) - Wiring Diagram

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get a Wiring Diagram for Ford Think Neighbor 2002?

I would be more than pleased if you could help me in that matter.

Kasia

Message me your email and I will send you the shop manual which includes the wiring diagrams

This is my e-mail: angielski.classes@gmail.com . Thank you!!

Manual sent. Let me know if you don’t get it.

1 Like

I got it. Very thankful. Now I need some time to read it.

If you need any help I will be more than happy to help

Jagodas

Hello David- and everyone,
I would like to have the wiring diagram for the ford think 2020
too.
If anyone know or have it please share it with me.
because I bought mine is used and some of the wire has be cut.

Thank you very much if anyone willing to help me out.

Hi David,

We recently acquired a Ford Think and are working on getting it running again. Is it possible you could email this to me, as well!

If so, I appreciate it greatly!

Thanks,

Teri

Tloray@tampabay.rr.com

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I could sure use one of those manuals. That would be a big help. My email is: Kimgreydark@gmail.com. I would be very appreciative and could get this cart going finally.

Thanks in advance if you send one!

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi David, I have been reading your forums and it seems you are a very knowledgeable guy on Ford think, I have a question, I purchased a light bar and have wired like so, I ran a positive and negative wire straight from the battery pack 72v to the under the hood compartment then into a totally separate dc dc 72 to 12v step down converter with an inline fuse ( the reason I did it this way is I have a Delta Q 7200 charger prior) prior to the infeed of converter, then out of the converter (12v) to a 6pack fuse box then out of the fuse box to led light bar my question is there is a small red wire that can be connected to the key switch to kill power to the converter when the key is in the off position, can you tell me can I connect to 1 of the terminals on the key switch or is there somewhere else

Hi David. I’d love to have that manual as well. We’re digging into the electrical today and schematics would be great!
Thanks,
~Kelly

Need your email to send it to.

Thank you David. ksmulherron@gmail.com

Best,
~Kelly

Thanks David! My email is ksmulherron@gmail.com
Much appreciated!
~Kelly

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Would you mind sending me the wiring diagram for the ford think? I’m trying to reconnect the batteries and forgot where the wires go

You will probably have 3 wires that hook to battery #1 negative (the black arrow) One of them is wrapped in orange tape. Don’t hook that up to positive.

Can I get a copy of the shop manual?

Or a description of where these two “spare” wire attach?