Ford Think Neighbor 2002 (1FABP) - Wiring Diagram

David, Do you know what the white and black wire go to? I believe they were both hooked up to the negative on battery 1… but the black wire is connected to the white, so connecting both ends to the same terminal doesn’t make sense to me.

Black and white go to the temperature sensor inside the “lug”.
So yes, connect both to B-.

2 Likes

David,
May I request a copy of the ford think manual too?
I have repaired many
GEM cars for a local company that operates a small fleet. Looking at my first Think next week.

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you! Manual received, I’m going to look over the dead think next week

Hey David
I know that you send this Ford think manual few time
May I ask you to have this manual as well?
I couldn’t find it…
Thanks
aamozig@gmail.com

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>

Hey David
I got your message this morning
But no attachment with your email
Can you resend it please?
Thanks

Sent again >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Hello david. I recently purchased a 2002 think neighbor and was wonder if can get a copy of that shop manual. Thanks in advance. …
Carlosdiego@att.net

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello everyone i recently purchased a 2002 ford think and i have installed the battery’s that were removed. But i have theese 2 wires i cannot find in the wiring schematics…want to know where they go attached to?

Hi David,
I just purchased a Think and have no 12 volt lights , wipers , horn etc. Charges fine , runs fine but no 12 volt. I replaced one of the DC to DC converters but no luck . I then tested the orange wires that should show 72 volts but nothing . Where does the orange wires originate from on the DC to DC converter located on the inside of the frame ? I have 2 converters . In other words I could also use a wiring diagram . My email is denis@surewest.net
thank you,
Denis

Did you check your fuse? Specifically Fuse1.
It feeds power to your DC Converters.

Does your front converter have B+ power?

Front converter is an under-achiever, so its more like a C-

:crazy_face:

I don’t have a manual so I don’t know what fuse 1 is . The 3 fuses in the front are all good . There is no power going to the 2 converters in the front through the orange wires . I haven’t crawled underneath yet to see where they go.

OG/YE wire at the dc/dc converters should be battery pack voltage. Around 72 volts. OG/BK 72 volt ground. If you don’t have 72 volts on the OG/YE wire check fuse #1 under the drivers seat. There should be 3 fuses along the seat frame. #1 will be the one on the passenger side unless you have an early build than it should be the front one. The fuse holders do go bad so make sure you check them. When using a voltmeter don’t use the chassis as a ground. Use battery #1 ground. If you want a manual message me your email address.

Hi David. I just purchased a Ford Think Golf Cart that has had ALL electric components removed and a try at installing a motor was done unsuccessfully. Do yo have a wiring diagram that can be used to reinstall all electric components, or do you have any suggestions to convert the cart to a motor. Thanks

Send me your email and I’ll send you the shop manual which includes all the wiring diagrams. It will be expensive replacing all of the electrical components. Probably cheaper just to buy another one.

Good morning David… I have seen on the form where you would have the wiring schematic for the 2002 Ford think… Is there a way I can get a copy sent to me by email is SEMCLM 12118@yahoo.com… We are trying to figure out what is going on with ours. It has new batteries the cluster has been replaced and it was working and then we washed it cleaned it up and waxed it and it was raining for a couple days and then it was just stopped and we have power everywhere but it just does not have the go power. We have checked all the fuses all the relays and even have replaced the white solenoid by the switches where the main power goes into… Do you think you could help us?… Thanks.