What electric vehicle are you currently driving or looking to buy?

Dear i have Maruti Swift Dzire this is a good car in terms of mileage and performance and i have good experience with it and i would like to upgrade Maruti Swift Dzire in Honda Amaze.

Thank you for the membership, youā€™ll have no issues with me.

Newcastle United
Aka, Robby

I just bought a Ford Think 4 seater

My wife and I are moving to Surfside, SC, and looking to buy a GEM e4 2008 or newer. Also interested in modifying to lithium batteries, or are gel batteries lighter weight too? Have tried craigslist and ebay, but not seeing too many out there.

New owner of a 2002 Gem car. Plan to use it at my camp. I love it, but find that it is a really bumpy ride! I have the service manual, but donā€™t know how to adjust shocks or change bushings. Iā€™m willing to learn, though, but realize that it will never drive as smoothly as a regular car.

Iā€™m aspiring to buy 2014 Honda Civic so probably thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to buy for the 1st quarter of next year.

Hey guys im driving an 09 e4 gemā€¦got the dash off and the lower section removed. .I donā€™t know what to hook the stereo to as far as the wires ā€¦and do I need a separate
Battery to the radio for back upā€¦There was an excellent post on this website some time ago but the answer to the same question was not posted as to what to hook up to. .

Looking for charging algorithm for DEKA gc8v batteries. HELP!

Wonderful transport but challengingā€¦

Iā€™m in the early stages of converting a 1981 diesel VW Vanagon to electric. Iā€™ve acquired the batteries, motor, and controller. Iā€™ve sold the working diesel engine

Weā€™re driving the Fiat 500e and loving it. Itā€™s quick, comfortable and convenient.

Solar Electric Beetle

This is our humble contribution, itā€™s a 1968 beetle with 10kW, 96v forklift motor in it and lithium ion batteries, we have made it to be the same weight as the original, batteries in the old petrol tank and on the back shelf.

Currently solar charging at about 12km per day, but these panels are way too heavy, I have seen that you can now get Solarworld cells on marine type sheets, so I think that may be the way to go.

She does 85km/h and goes for 80km

formulasundotcomdotau

Hi. I am looking for a part ( right side door) for 2002 gem 825 electric golf car for 4 passenger. The outside white plastic part of the right door has been missed in transportation. I donā€™t know if it is possible to order just this part of the door or I have to order the whole door. May be you know where I can get this part.
I will appreciate for all your help .
Thanks

I have a 02 Ford Think and use it daily for a 3/4 mile trip to our toy barn and back. Lot cheaper to run then a 1 ton crewcab diesel Dodge!!! But then the Ford wonā€™t pull our 12,000 lb 5th wheel either. I guess that means one compliments the other. Thinking about trailing the Ford behind the 5th wheel???

I own a 2013 Chevy Volt and love it. I get between 38 - 48 miles per charge.

2012 Volt. two years of 100% satisfaction. 175 mpg. and i charge with wind power (through utility program)

I have essentially agreed to buy a 2000 GEM vehicle.

:smiley: I have a BMW IE35, i want to have a Bugatti

I have essentially agreed to buy a 2000 GEM vehicle.

I have a 2002 Gem E2, two door with only 400 miles on it. Iā€™m located in Chico, CA