Think Service Manual

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi David i am working on a 2002 Ford Think Neighbor and after putting new batteries in, the cart still doesn’t start. I was hoping i could also have the Service Manual. My email is nathan.ramos4578@gmail.com

Thank You.
Nathan

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank You for the manual!

1 Like

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Looks like I need one as well. Barbjb@acegroup.cc
Prefer you to magically tell me what fuse is likely to lose all power except charge circuit. :slight_smile:

The wise and knowing Karmak the Magnificent says “the fuse that blew”

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

David,

Would you be kind enough to email me a service manual for the FORD THINK as well?

thank you ,

Rob

robstuart404@gmail.com

Iam new to the Forum and would appreciate a copy of the service manual - Email - (gar2cid1@charter.net). Recently purchased a Truck (rode hard) but did get it going. A long road to navigate, but with passionate owners like yourself, it seems possible. Thx again - hope this gets to you - new to forums . Gargof

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi David my neighbor just bought a 2002 think and i was wondering if I could get a manual so I can help him out getting it working again.

My email is mck780214@gmail.com Thanks again

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I tried sending a reply to you - doing something wrong (Newby) Have a think truck and need a service manual Ty in advance (gar2cid1@charter.net) Gargof

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thx again for the manual. Has anyone installed AGM batteries instead of Gell ? It seems some manufacturers state you can’t hook more than 4 batteries in series? Age batteries are half the price

I would look into lithium