T3 programing question

T1

@Inwo what you are saying is that the name does not matter because I can change it what matters it the fb id and the count?

So my 13 that says spare is not really a spare it’s rolling radius?

I don’t know!
What control type? Michael has a T3, is that what you are using?

I have what I believe is a T3 but the program does not match the manual … it’s reman by fsip … the pictures I posted is what I see in the programmer

I think the problem is were using the T3 programming file and its throwing the definitions off .

So which one is correct?

My disk:

Send me the T3 mdb file
You may need to change the extension to pdf for it to go through. Then I change it back.

Maybe this?!? I have 12” wheels
@Inwo I’ll try to send it tonight what’s email do I send it to?

barbjb at acegroup,cc

Notice that my T3 and T4 have GL sw id?

I think you can. Do you have a T4 to try. @Old_Houseboater hasn’t replied as to P13.

Not following.
Both my T3 and T4 show 7 as minimum field.

Software ID GL
Revision ID 8K

Right but the manual for T3 says
7 not used
And it also shows
13 16 and 18 as spare in the program and the manual says
13 tire rolling radius
16 vehicle gear ratio
18 field offset and that’s some of the few differences

My T3 R4F modified controller had #7 set to 72 but the book says it’s not used. I set it to 55 but have no idea if it did anything.

Does your program match the manual?!? Could you screen shot what you see on the programing?

I don’t have time to screenshot it but the settings I manually exported a few weeks back in this gdoc.

@Inwo just notice my programmer says
Control type sxt65150b if I’m correct this is a T1 and all F# and definitions match to a t1 program but by looks it looks like a T3

The T3 does not have a Field Current Adjustment,(#7) It is fixed, Field Current Adjustment limits the top speed of the motor.