Rotary Switch for Wet Batteries

Two quick Questions…

Wht is the Rotary Switch on the Zivan Charger for Wet Batteries??? I thought I read it was"F"

Second Question, how do I set the Alogrithim for Wet Batteries with a Zivan Charger???

The cover to the charger is gone, so I dont know which model it is when I bought it.
Thankd

Depending on the year of your cart you probably have an NG1

Depending on the charger the switch has 4 settings 1 thru 4. Without the charger model numbers it is hard for us to determine a recommendation.

What type of batteries Flooded or Gel. If Flooded are they 105 hour or 150 hour. I suggest you copy down any internal numbers you find and call Zivan.

Electric Conversions
515 North 10th Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
916- 441- 4161

Appreciate the response.

I called Electric Conversions this morning. The Lady on the phone instructed me to email my problem in, which was promptly answered.

After a few back and forth emailing of numbers on the micro boarda he determined it had not been upgraded and that it should be set on “B” for the Trojan 30XHS batteries in the car.

I was reading this Forum, and thought It needed to be on “F” for My Type of Batteries.

When Its on " B" like he says it should, it gives an audible Beep and flashes Yellow and Green.

When its on “F” it charges with the constant Res light and keeps going up in charge status.

We were emailing quickly back and forth, but when I emailed the guy at Zivan back with the issue, I havent heard anythig back yet. Hopefully he will respond after lunch or when he gets an opportunity.

Keep us up to date.