NEWB HERE haha, Sry but i need help! How to change Zivan NG1 to "E" settings

HELLo Everyone! Happy Easter. Maybe this will be a good topic too add to the site? Anyway, I bought a e825 2001 gem car and it has the zivan NG1 charger. When i bought the cart it had gel batteries… I bought the cheaper “flooded” batteries since my plan is only to use it once in a while for short periods and if i have to change the batteries out evey year or 2 thats okay for now as i dont expect much range and i dont need much…its for a area thats only 10 blocks tops…not even an eigth of a mile long… but as soon as i get some more dough i will go back to the gels…maybe… but anyway, can i get this up and going for a little bit for now? how do i change the setting from “C” which is gel to “E” which should be for the flooded…Do i need to take the cover off too see the C or E because i dont see any letters just by looking down at it…well anyway this is my question for now… thank you all and have a safe holiday

UPDATE… I had no idea the letters were so tiny on the switch so i have it at F rite now which is where it should be… plugged charger in and it goes to red with a blink every few seconds and fan comes on… i think we have her back to normal ! :slight_smile:

Cool, glad you got it sorted.

BTW, that’s obviously not a GEM, it’s a TARDIS, how else did you get batteries manufactured “5/19” when it’s not May yet? :wink: