Replacement batteries for 2017 E2 GEM Car

I am considering the Duracell AGM GC2 6V batteries as a replacement for my Loch DTA 6224 BCI Group GC2 6V batteries. Has anyone used these batteries? Do I have to reprogram my charger?

Question how much are the Duracell 6v battery’s your talking about cost. What’s a complete set of Duracell battery’s for your Gem gonna set you back. It may be better for you to make the jump to lithium depending on the cost

I’ve never used those specific batteries but I have Duracell GC8 (8V batteries) in my 08 eluded and my father had Duracell 12v (probably group 31) in his older gem, can’t complain about the batteries as long as you don’t mind dealing with topping off the water. If you don’t want to go with lithium, I don’t think you can go wrong with Duracell brand batteries.

The batteries are $159.73 at Sam’s Club and were $20.00 off until Dec 24.
They only had 7 and I bought them and backordered the 8th battery. The original AGM batteries are over $100.00 more each. The batteries are both AGM’s, 6v, amd CG2’s.
The dealership says they are not compatible with the charger and will not charge correctly with the factory charger. The AGM batteries do not require “topping off” with water.

Is it possible to use prius batteries if so how many? Found a lot of the at $25 each. 7.9v 6.5 amp hour each.

Very poor choice, needing 100 or so.
Bolt
Tesla
Volt (not from ebay)
BMW
E-Golf
Ford
All are proven performers. Don’t reinvent the wheel. IMHO

Would have been hillarious if you closed that message out with a .sig.

“Don’t reinvent the wheel. IMHO
-INWO”

/got nutin otherwise.