Reading Delta Q charging profile codes

Hey everyone I have a delta q 912-7200 charger that I am trying to read the code on. When I go thru the procedure I get a 26 code. But other lights are flashing when it repeats the code. Has anyone else experienced this? It is on a 2005 Gem ES. thanks for any input you can offer.
2024-04-09T04:00:00Z

26 is a Polaris profile, but?
Polaris Gem charger?

Thanks for the info. it is displaying a 26 alog. code. with a little further explaining, I just got the car from an estate sale. It had no batteries in it. I am going with wet batteries which from what I have read requires a different alog. code. The charger did charge to a solid green. P.S it’s a chrysler Gem. I have a fealing I have a long road ahead to get it back in shape. Thanks again

Yes, set it to most any other one…
11 maybe.

26 is a weird one for that to be on. Most likely that charger has been swapped.
No problem. The factory one in that car was not programmable. This one most likely can be (for future use).

What are your plans with this car?

1 Like

Plan on keeping it for my wife to use. Upon reading the other blogs, I have several problems to solve.
After rebuilding the front electronics mount that was rusted away, I cleaned and painted all the metal frame parts, went thru the brakes, replaced all the corroded light connectors, installed new parking brake cables, installed new batteries, and put everything back together. The car runs with no fault codes on the display, but the speed doesn’t read correctly. As you mentioned I think many components have been changed out over time. example 7hp motor, T4 controller, and Polaris PSDM.

This sounds like it has a bit more corrosion/rust than I would expect.
Is it possible this is a flood car?

How are the fasteners down low? Like the Lug nuts?
Keep an eye out for signs of a water line inside the plastics under the dash.

I don’t believe it was a flood car. it was kept on a Air force base next to the ocean. Lug nuts, brakes, and electronics show no signs of corrosion. What would the speed read with drive wheels off the ground?
again: 2005 ES short bed Chrysler
GE 7 Hp motor
motor controller GE IC3645SR7A353 T4
Speed reads 18 mph with drive wheels jacked up. The best I can get on the road is around 8mph with a charged battery.

Also it has 14 inch tires on it.

Those are the rare ones.

What color is it? Did it have the limited edition decal?

I don’t know what the decal looks like.

These cars hate just sitting. Mainly the motor. Running at reduced power is usually stuck brushes. It sounds like your motor needs a quick inspection.

The GE7 has a band clamp around the brush cluster. Pull your motor and get it on your bench for better access.

Thanks for the info, I will pull the motor and inspect.

It just said “LE” it was kind of lame realy. Looked a lot like the one on an older toyota camry.

They put it on the wheel spat, mud guard, shroud, whatever its called.

Meant there was a different seat or two tone interior. Something like that.

You were correct in you’re thinking. There is a lot of oxidation, and two of the brushes are stuck. Any suggestions on where to get new brushes? Thanks for you’re help and wisdom on the problem.

Did you damage the brushes?
If you are really careful and take your time, you can usually gently wiggle those brushes free. The brushes are quite fragile and can crack/chip easily. Not unlike pencil lead.

If you have compressed air, start by blowing this motor out. Do this outside, stand upwind. Hold your breath. Come back at the brush and concentrate air between the brush and holder.

The brushes are in bad shape. All the brushes are cracked around the shunts. Need to replace. trying to find replacements, any ideas on where to look?

Where are you located?

Rockledge FL, 32955, East of Orlando