Magic Magnet review thread "price increase"

Paid last night. Thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

Will these work for a 2018 E6?

No, only in the classic 72v DC gems.

1 Like

Hello
I would like to purchase a MM for my 2002 stock Gem cart. Will this presumably add 3-4MPH to it?

$125 with a note.

I have a 2006 E-4 will the MM add 5-10 mph and if so where can buy one please…

It will remove the limit. Speed will then depend on battery.

Just ordered. Thanks!

I just tested my 2007 ELXD with and without the new MM installed. Without-top speed 26 mph, With-30 mph. Plug and play with ease. Thank you INWO! Any guesses on the actual speed with the 25" tires I’m running? Thanks

23"-25"=+2.6mph

Awesome! Thank you very much

Purchased MM via Paypal to Inwo for $125 on the Thursday before Memorial Day weekend - purchased was completed almost immediately and shipped out the next day. Part arrived on Tuesday after Memorial Day Holiday and it took me all of about :5mins to install and secure. After testing the OEM stock '07 GEM EV2 - I could immediately sense the speed & motor RPM increase. Top speed prior to MM install was about 26-27mph typically on a downhill grade and you can hear the governor engaging. After MM install I was able to get 35mph on the same downhill grade and +6-8mph on the flat grade which definitely helps on heavy city traffic roads w/ posted 35 mph but everyone in reality is traveling closer to 40 mph.

Definitely enjoying the small speed bump increase with dropping $900 & installing a R4F motor upgrade on this 14yr old EV.

1 Like

Just checking to see if you have two MM. Both of the GEMs are 2014 and 2015 E6.

Yes, $125 each.

Hey @Inwo ! We’ve got a 2020 gem e6. Will a MM work for this model? Thanks!

Sorry, no.
No cheap fixes yet.

Hey @Inwo. I just picked up a 2008 e4 with a stock 7 hp motor. Interested in getting my hands on a MM. please let me know how to proceed. Thanks in advance
-Adam

Send $125 with a note.

Just purchased the magnet from you for my E6. I’ll be purchasing at least 3 more. But my question is, I have a 2018 Tuk Tuk (eTuk). The max speed for it is 25. Will a magnet work for this vehicle?

So where did you purchase it from or where did you get it and how long did it take for you to get it thanks in advance