Lithium packs for sale 2

Ok…I’ll do just that. It could be the storing them in the garage at over 110° Create a life expectancy issue. What do you think? If this is the case how can I just put in lithium… Do you have recommendations Hopefully recommendations for plug and play as much as possible. The cart is a 2005 E4 as you know about 2800 miles

I asked the local Gem car dealer service expert and he told me they don’t install lithium because they haven’t found any of that worked with older carts.

It may be that your local guys just don’t want the liability. As you are beginning to see is that if you go this direction YOU may be the best/only person that will be willing to work on your car.

Rather than an official Gem Dealer, you might seek out a local cart shop. They might have a hookup with a favorite source. Do you research. They may only know 48v.

The Samsung battery is easiest of all installs. Works over a wide temperature range, unlike lfp. ~30 mile range. Nice boost in performance. 100 happy gem clients.
$2750
received_733851148331800
received_1325086044698048

2000 cycles at 113F.

Hi, thank you. What are the dimensions? I take it that there are some modifications that would need to be done to a 2005 E4 does it require a different Delta Q, motor, controller, etc.? I’m wrestling with just getting this thing working again, selling and buying a different but new cart with Li that has parts that are easily obtainable. Again, thank you so much for getting back to me.

No mods. Plug and play.
Fits as shown between frame rails under rear seat and spat.
Connect the two battery cables to battery.
There are a couple tweaks to get best performance from battery.
Nothing else to buy…

You won’t find a golf cart that compares to a 2005 Gem. Alum frame, coil over, rack and pinion, disk brakes.
Common and available parts between models. Street legal.
25mph stock. 35mph easily obtained. Some run 50mph.
Nor will the oem Chinese made lfp batteries compare to real ev batteries.

14.5 x 24 x 7 inches

You won’t need to reprogram your controller and your motor will come alive with this battery pack. 90% chance your charger will be able to charge it high enough. The Main thing you have to do is screw down a platform to mount it to. Wiring is super easy and doesn’t require any special skills or tools

That’s absolutely correct for the type of lithium batteries he’s talking about. Which would be the 12V drop in batteries. They have built in BMSes that will give you nothing but grief if you hook more than 4 of them in series. You need 6 in series for the older GEMs. They also often can’t supply enough amperage for the GEM under heavy load or on a hard launch. Most of them seem to be set to trip around 100 amps, on just cruising around with 1 or 2 people, no real load, gem is going to pull 50 amps +/-. On a hill or with a load, you could be looking at 160 amps. On a hard launch, 230-250 amps. I’ve personally seen my BMS report a bit over 300 amps on a few.