Mighty Mite 2.0. Best battery I have ever tested

Introducing the new LithiumGods, Mighty Mite compact lithium battery. This is an exciting battery for us. Compact size fits all Gems from 2000-2015. Yes early Gem people you now have a battery that fits your Gem. It fits under the seat, in the center battery compartment. On early Gems it will also fit upfront in place of the 2 original batteries. Easier to install than changing a set of lead batteries. Hook the 2 modules together and then attach positive and negative cables.

The battery is made by A123, one of the oldest manufacturers of Ev batteries. They are factory made, new modules, that are all laser welded together for great reliability. Laser welds don’t get corrosion in them and are impossible to get apart. Range is 20-25 miles (did 23 miles in an E4 with big motor and 40mph top speed) This is A123’s new nanophosphate technology. This module will output an incredible 600a continuous and 1000a for 30s. It can power 3 Gems simultaneously. Works with factory charger and dash gauge will be accurate. Includes Bluetooth BMS that will allow you to control the entire battery from your phone. Bms has low voltage cutoff to protect against over discharged, no more ruined batteries. Battery ships in 2 modules to make it easy to handle and install. Comes with custom fit “LithiumGods” cover to protect it.

We now offer 3 lithium batteries for classic Gems:

1. Mighty Mite 20-25 mile range $1700
  2. Mid Voltage , extended range. 35-40 miles $2750
  3. Goliath Extreme range. 65-75 miles $3900

I have tested more lithium batteries/cells then I can remember, nothing has come close to this performance.
4 Likes

The Mighty Mike?

/oblig

I would like to get one Mighty Mite setup for my 2001 Gem please (I am in CA). I am giving up my 2029 Nissan Leaf batteries pack (2x 3P7S and 1x 3P9S) if any one is interested.

What is going on with your Leaf Pack?

2 Likes

I can ship this week.

Hi Mike, how do we do this?

I would be interested in this for a 2014 E4 we just bought- batteries are completely dead. It will primarily be used for running around an HOA, at most 5 miles a day. 15 mph speed limit in the HOA, biggest need for power is the hills- some 30+ degree slopes that are about 1000 feet in distance.

Any word on expected longevity of the Mighty Mite battery? Will I need the charger reprogrammed? Everything is currently stock.

Mighty Mite well do very well on steep hills, plenty of power. Well significantly outperform a new set of lead batteries.I would expect a useful life of a decade or more. Zero maintenance.

What are the specs on the mid range battery set up? I want to ditch these AGM’s so bad. And these work with the Delta Q charger and are the prices still the same from when posted?

Mid voltage battery raises voltage to 89v, is a 7.65kw battery. Factory made by Samsung, in a factory box. 35-40 mile range. Works if Deltaq(we send a device to have charger charge to higher voltage) big increase in power and speed. Zero maintenance. price is still valid