How to Make Gem E6 Faster than 25mph?

I have not, I was about to but then a guy wanted all my AC parts so out the door it went before I could test on lead.

I still have to sell my green cells after the bolt upgrade before I accumulate more spare parts to sell off. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m open to being a guinea pig here on an e6. My next upgrades were motor and gearbox in addition to the lithium change I have in flight with @LithiumGods - might as well make some Additional changes ahead of summer. Let me know what you have in mind. Iā€™m game.

That would be great. @LithiumGods may have interest.
I will pm some prices, but we are kind of at the mercy of @MikeKC, as he has actually done a classic Gem.
As far as the parts go, a motor, controller, adapter pcb, and phase cables to motor should be all you need.
Mike may build a board for someone. Itā€™s labor intensive, and I would need $250 for it.
The E6 may or may not be a good candidate for the low cost S4 controller.
I believe it is fine, but thatā€™s one of the things we need to find out.
If using the smaller controller, it might be best to lighten the lead load first.

I am happy to assist in any way needed. I have done three classicā€™s so far. I would even fly down and help for a couple days if the COR-19 goes away before you do it. But even so, itā€™s not very hard at all especially with the PCB that Dave developed, basically plug and play.
Using a Size4 in and E4 I think could work. The E6 original T4 controller was only 350 amps so there should be no reason the Size 4 could not work now that we have a really good config file for it (Zone).
@cbepps - I think you would love it, you can run 8K RPMā€™s all day and the motor just gets warm.
@LithiumGods - you can call or PM me for details

INMO are the MM magnet still available how much and how to get ASAP Lee

$125 with a note.

Ok I will need at least three and are they adjustable

Yes they are.
tnx
Dave

They must not weigh much so if I get them overnight can you do that

Another question you might help me with when I put the extra battery in line on an AGM E6 would I put it at the very end

I guess I should ask you on those three do you still have some in stock

I googled Daveā€™s Magic Magnet and there it was. $79.00

Back in the prototyping days.
Soon to be $150 :wink:

Hello, Will Daveā€™s MM work on a 2006 E4 GEM ?

Yes it will work on this model

Sir, Would you recommend the Daveā€™s Magic Magnet or the Ride 4 Fun speed module. Thanks and pls let know.

I would ask Dave. @Inwo

they are the same . Dave makes them for others

1 Like

I have 48 volt AC motor if you need one.