Harbor Freight 10KW generator head

I have been trying to pull parts together for an ev project, have a 93 Metro , and a 84 s15 4spd that I was wondering if I could use this setup on?

Has anyone reverse engineered one of these Harbor Freight 10KW generator heads to use as a motor? It appears to be a dc motor with a small power inverter mounted on the end opposite the shaft.

It has a load of 7500 and peak of 10kw output, the owners manual states it needs 12hp @ 2000 rpm spindle speed, what would it be able to produce in hp @ what power input? How would I go about checking this?

Any help or resources you could point me to would be greatly appreciated .

Audog.

it wont work the way your thinking . its a brushless motor . if it was possible you would need some type of brushless speed controller driver

Much shipping is done aboard actual ships. An individual nation’s fleet and the people that crew it are referred to its merchant navy or merchant marine. Merchant shipping is essential to the world economy, carrying 90% of international trade with 50,000 merchant ships worldwide.The term shipping in this context originated from the shipping trade of wind power ships, and has come to refer to the delivery of cargo and parcels of any size above the common mail of letters and postcards.Minneapolis delivery service