Donald Trump - love him or loathe him?

Damn right!
Norris

The people who are paying the bills have spoken!

This just in…

The apology tour is over!

The divisive, disenfranchising, ludicrous polarization is coming to an end.

Personally, I was horrified to see the election come down to these two choices, but as a Canadian, all I could do was watch. I was rooting for Bernie Sanders because he believed in building the middle class back up and it is the middle class that pays the lions share of the taxes, and creates prosperity for the nation, a better health care that is taxpayer supported like Canada, a free higher education because they will get all that education investment back over a person’s working career through more taxes from their wages.
But, Trump is who you elected and you should give him at least two years to prove himself. The first year to learn the ropes and set changes in motion and the second year to see how that works out and how many of his promises he is making good on. Then, it is up to the public to write his report card with a pass/fail.

Russ

Saw the topic - Couldn’t resist!

DJT’s treatment of John McCain is a new low in human decency.

The good news - Mueller is a Marine!

semper fi my friend, semper fortis

I still loathe him. I can’t wait for his term to end.

I think he is the worst president ever elected. Having said that, I cannot see how he affects electric vehicles and the movement towards electrics and so why should the topic of him be included here?

Russ

Wait six months and try to buy batteries or BMS from China -

I think Donald Trump is a smart man. Of course he’s smart, he’s rich and business knowledgeable. But he also knew how to appeal to the middle class at election time and when he got elected. Keeping illegal immigrants was his stance on the political forum. Got to keep those foreigners out of our borders.

I support the President of the United States no matter who they are. Our country isn’t perfect but then neither are the citizens.

2 Likes

Hmmm

Even with todays downturn my stock portfolio is up. Getting the balance of trade to start turning around, got a Supreme Court Justice seated that may result in getting abortion laws modified to reduce unborn baby killing, lowest joblessness number in years.

What;s not to like?

2 Likes

Hate him. I can’t wait for his term to end.