Chevy Volt Batteries

Keep looking. Don’t throw out any packing.
Lots of filler. Must be inside some Styrofoam or box in a ziplock bag.
I never learn. Should take a picture, as I forget exactly where it is.

Okay I will go through everything tomorrow. Yes lots of packing so I obviously overlooked it. You did a great job packing it all up by the way.

My new boxes weren’t in yet. I was going to cut those down, but thought it would be a good place to dump all my peanuts. :slight_smile:

Found them, of course they where at the very bottom of the trash can. Been working on my house but hopefully later today I can start putting it together.

If you said “no”.
I’d have to call shenanigans. :slight_smile:
I new I put them in someplace.
Dave

I hope your going 24 cell on this. I didn’t read the entire thread. But your gonna be super happy with the 24 High Voltage gem.

What year is your car and what controller do you have?

Yes, but he’s doing the work. Splitting each 16s into P-8s. 8+8+8=24
He also must solder balance leads similar to how you did the Bolt. Hope you can help him out.
My E4/Bolt just went south. :frowning: (Actually south, on a trailer)

Grant it’s a 2002 Ford Think with a GE D2 controller and from what I’ve heard it is the same as a Gem T2 controller. I bought the D&D motor and 14" rims with 21" tall tires so I’m hoping I can get decent performance and mileage out of this set up. Definitely going with 24 cell. Hoping you can give some guidance on wiring up the BMS. If I measured right the packs should fit perfectly without any mods, I’ll soon find out.

Sorry, I was making a joke. :slight_smile: I need to take pictures when packing.

Yes I figured you were joking, sorry

Dave awesome I’ll help u your gonna love the 24 cell performance

1 Like