Zivan NG1 thermister resistance value

Hi, what I want to do is solder a resistor in place of the thermister (self adjusting resistor) so that the charger thinks it’s 70 degrees outside. Since my thermister is suspect, I can’t rely on its values, Anyone know what range in ohms, is ? Is there’s a chart somewhere?

Did you get your charger fixed already?
That was fast.

No it’s still at zivan in Sacramento. I’m charging with a 72v charger I got from Amazon. Just thinking ahead…

Ask him if he has an extra temp sensor?

I planned to when they call me with the cost. I’ll probably have them do the updates while they have it apart. It’s only money, I guess. Lol

Don’t go too wild with the cash. There are better chargers to throw money at.

This one was only 180 bucks and made a big deal about how you can plug it in and forget it. It WILL turn itself off. I’ve got a Dodge 3500 diesel and pull a 42ft fifth wheel and so I can use a good charger and lots of friends who don’t think ahead, so I can use a good adjustable charger.

The update is just a eeprom swap.

Ive been to Electric Conversions aka Zivan USA. Neat place. Guy who runs it is like a slightly less deranged Doc Emmitt Brown. Nice guy too.

Youll probably get your charger back next year though.

Lol ,yeah I get the impression that it’s a small operation with a big website. They never answer the phone, I finally managed to get a hold of someone by email. So long as it gets fixed, I’m good with it. There’s another place in Kentucky that specializes in zivan chargers but I opted for elcon cause they estimated half the cost. Anyway, we’ll see what happens…