Welcome to EV Forum

Hi,

This is Vito Ho from Taizhou Quanshun,
We focus on high power E-scooter motor(From 250W to 8000W), Scooter Wheel and E-bike wheel for more than 13 years.

If it is suitable for you, SAMPLES can be sent on request.

And please inform us freely if any question about our motor, thanks! :

:D:DHello, Iā€™m a new to this forum.
Iā€™m Cherry from China, Quanshun motor company, produce e-car hub motor, e-scooter motor.

Very glad to learn more about electric car from this forum.

Thhank you!

Greetings all, my wife and I own a modified 2001 GEM and would like to communicate with others as well

Hi Bob, we are new in this forum. We have a 2001 GEM and love it so much. We look forward to talking with others owners. Regards, Don

Hello Matt aka landspeed. Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a fun project cant wait to see the progress. Until thenā€¦

pcb/hqew/net

Hi all i am new here. Electric car driving is a dream.

My son became highly interested in electric vehicles about 2006, but I didnā€™t ā€œreallyā€ listen until about 2010. Now I have more interest than money, of course, so the electric vehicle my wife and I currently each own is a BionX-powered electric-assist Toba bicycle (they are fabulous, by the way). Although I am a Tesla stock owner I didnā€™t buy enough early enough and it hasnā€™t gone up enough to translate it into a Model S. But maybe laterā€¦ :slight_smile:

I am also leading the installation of two EV charging stations in my condo, which is partly a hotel, hopefully operational spring 2014. No one expects the demand to be high for the next few years. Anyone have any useful statistics that I can show growth, and hotel charger demand, is starting? I havenā€™t scoured this forum site yet, having just joined.

Lastly, I am planning a 2-week vacation next year and will rent a Volt to get some idea of what e-driving on a trip is like (i.e., city driving will be fine, but what does it really feel like on the highway to have to take charge breaks). Canā€™t afford the $500/day Tesla rental so the Volt will give us some highway range.

Hope that wasnā€™t over-sharing.

By using electric cars we can can save money as well as we can save environment too so we should start using E.V

Hello , I present Jean- Sebastien
Since my childhood I dream of electric cars and a less polluted world .
I started doing research at the age of 12 with hydrogen .
Complcations with all I had besides the immense knowledge that I did not , I finally turn to electric motors. I have studied several models of motors and controller again with a blatant lack of knowledge. Luckily (so to speak ) I am confined to my house until the end of my life , allowing me to eat every conceivable information concerning the power of electricity. You may say that I 'm not in my place , but I believe otherwise. I make robots and autonomous electric RC of the same kind as the motor scooter, kart etc . I do a lot of research concerant small Chinese motor MY1016Z3 . There are many possibilities of winding the coil to change the specifications so significant . I still need to learn a lot and I want to find people as passionate as me in this area. Please excuse my bad english .Jean- Sebastien

Hi; Wanted to introduce myself. I live in Naples, Fl., Just bought a 2002 GEM E825. Having a few code issues other than that I like my EV. Jim

I am old, retired, and still interested in electrics.:):slight_smile: Not a typist!

Well,old and retired are not crimes (yet) but being interested in electrics is a fun disease to suffer from. Iā€™m not yet old nor retired but Iā€™ve certainly got the electric vehicle sickness.

Welcome to the group.

Hi everyone,
Just to hello quite an EV newbie in the wet UK hoping to promote the EV use in Wirral,UK which is sadly lacking in my area so if there is anyone else local maybe help can be found many thanks
sococr :slight_smile:

[quote=EvForum;1]I just wanted to be the first one to personally welcome you to the new EV Forum (electric vehicle forum). We want to give all of us Electric Vehicle Enthusiasts a place to talk, EV passion and share current EV News.

Please join me and other fellow EV Enthusiasts worldwide to make a change for the better. The key to change is community, knowledge (education) and the conscious decision to take action.

I thank you in advance for you comments and posts.

Bob
EV Forum Admin[/quote]

Howdy,

Great to see you here:). The EV forum will hit the skys in style now and continue to do well.

Gene

Hello everyone,

I have yet to own an EV but I work with them everyday. I am doing my best to promote EV awareness as best as I can. Iā€™ve even started a Kickstarter project to share the awesome that is the Electric Vehicle! And hopefully that will help spread the word across to a wider target audience.

Other than that, itā€™ll be nice to get to know everyone!

Hi Everyone,

Good to be hereā€“again after a few years off of the forum. Still do not have an electric vehicle but have a feeling 2014 will see us with at least an electric bike of some kind. Gas is getting too expensive and I like the fact that electric bikes are so quiet.

Gene

Hi All,
I am a student at UT Austin. One of my projects is to model the driverā€™s behavior while using electric vehicle particularly battery-operated electric vehicle (BEV). This will be helpful for forecasting traffic and also deciding on policies which will encourage people to buy EVs. Through you all, I wish to know about driverā€™s concern and route choice while driving a BEV.
I personally donā€™t own an EV neither my friends own one due to cost constraint, but with the EV becoming affordable in near future, I think there is going to be substantial positive change in EV ownership.

Hello Friendsā€¦Iā€™m purchasing a E-Z GO street legal cartā€¦I need insurance to drive on the streetā€¦ can anyone help me with a Insurance company that writes that insurance without adding my autos ???

Insurance varies greatly from state to state. I have found that here in Massachusetts the insurance agencies donā€™t want to deal with electrics or NEVs because itā€™s not their usual cup of tea. They make only a few dollars on these types of policies so itā€™s in your best interest to use your regular insurance company that does your homeowners or car insurance. Otherwise they have no incentive to help you.

I took me over a month to find insurance for mine here in Mass. So do your due diligence and check every insurance carrier and agent you can find. Call the dealers who sold the NEV to you and see if they know who to talk to.

[quote=bob.peloquin;20962]Insurance varies greatly from state to state. I have found that here in Massachusetts the insurance agencies donā€™t want to deal with electrics or NEVs because itā€™s not their usual cup of tea. They make only a few dollars on these types of policies so itā€™s in your best interest to use your regular insurance company that does your homeowners or car insurance. Otherwise they have no incentive to help you.

I took me over a month to find insurance for mine here in Mass. So do your due diligence and check every insurance carrier and agent you can find. Call the dealers who sold the NEV to you and see if they know who to talk to.[/quote]
Bob, thank you