Welcome to EV Forum

Hi Kylejnz

Welcome to the forum.

The idea of electric car tourism is an interesting one and it will be interesting to see what kind of feedback you get from other members.

However, you might be better off starting a thread in the general news car section:-

http://www.electricforum.com/cars/general-electric-vehicle-discussion/

Regards,

Mark

I have been interested in electric vehicles for some time, my family is looking to get a second car and think the time may be right to go electric (with one vehicle anyway)

Hi Scogginswill

First of all, welcome to the forum. A lot of people certainly have the same impression as you with regards to electric cars and you will find some very interesting information and advice on the forum.

Regards,

Mark

Hi,
I have joined here as a new user. iam an enthusiast for electric vehicles, a pro in gasoline and diesel but a newbie for EV. looking forward to get a game of it:playball: …

singh

Hi Pro_newbie

First of all, welcome to the site. We hope you find it useful and are able to join in with the community :slight_smile:

Do you have an EV at the moment or do you have your eye on a particular model?

Regards,

Mark

Hello
Al.
We received our 2002 E825 GEM mini truck for free. It’s been sitting for 10 years out side. The dogs, 3 of them…Chewed the seat bottom, front right break line off, Rear left break line, Horn button, hand brake lever, some steering wheel, chewed wire off for the license plate light. The batteries are bone dry. The tires still have the nubs on them. Moss growing in the rubber windshield gasket. License plate light crushed. On the hood the clear plastic covering is peeling on the headlight / blinker bulge. I have the dash off and there is no switches on the Zivan battery charger just a black bump.
I looking forward to working on the Gem. Should be fun.

Hi Alwedworth

Welcome to the forum - it sounds as though you have your work cut out with your GEM project!

Perhaps you would like to start a new thread in the NEV section :-

Neighborhood Vehicles - Electric Car Forum and Electric Vehicle Community

and let us know how you are progressing?

Regards,

Mark

Hi All :wave:

First time on the Forum… so go easy with me!

I am from the Motor Industry in the UK. Personally speaking I have a genuine affection for EV vehicles since we have been provided with long term use of the Nissan LEAF.
What a brilliant car, great to drive, very nippy, very comfortable and great tech. It’s fantastic!

The future is very bright for the EV market. Once issues such as range are sorted as technology improves, there will be a shift from fossill fuels to EV with all consumer types I’m sure of it.

Anyway it’s nice to be here and looking forward to learning more about the future of motoring.

Hi Tilsun Group

First of all welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I am sure that the members will very much enjoy interacting with you as you obviously have great knowledge and a passion for the industry.

Regards,

Mark

Thanks Mark.

I have been really impressed with the LEAF and would definately look at having one for ourselves in the future.
From a self confessed petrol head this is quite a change of opinion!

Hi Tilsun Group

We follow the EV news on a daily basis and it is certainly getting more positive as each day goes by. Once the sector breaks into the mass market that will be a big help - there seems to be a lot more momentum behind this market growth than any other in the past.

Thanks, Bob. Looking forward to being an active member of the EV community.

Hello everyone! I am planning on converting a Datsun 280ZX as a fun/education project.

Hi AndyGaryLee

Welcome to the forum - we hope you find it very useful and informative as you look to progress your conversion project.

Regards,

Mark

Hi, I’m Edylau from Jiayuan EV, Nanjing China.

Hope to be friend with you all.

Hello, Edylau. Do you currently drive an EV?
Jim Mc

My name is Alonzo. I recently bought an '89 Jetta that has been converted to electric. It has 15 8volts of which 6 were bad :mad: No matter,
I love this car. So far, I have only driven it up and down my driveway, but I am looking ahead to getting it on the road.

Thanks, Bob. I own a cottage rental business in Bar Harbor, ME, and will use my new Gem (2005 e2) to get around the village during the May-Oct season. I’ve had it 2 days (eBay, from SC) and have had my first problem, a turtle on the LED to look at as I crept back home from the store this afternoon. Sigh…

Hi Everyone in this electroforum… I am Paul Schinider from San Fransisco

Hello, I just signed up to be a member. I have wanted to see a forum of this kind for a while. I love electric cars and would like to own one soon. Anyways just wanted to say I hope this forum takes off.