Use for solar setup

I can give you some wire for cost of shipping. I have some nice flexible orange wire of proper size in my scrap.

Not sure of awg. #16 is fine.

Yes, connect board to board to 1 bms. 13 balance leads only.

Only need connect shunt to bms16t B-.

I was going to buy this with 15 strands so it’s color coordinated. So the shunt to the negative. Do you have a picture what it would look like?

Just to confirm, the orange connector is already welded on yo the PCB board?

That works. It will be stiff to work with, unless you are going to strip it down.
They have 18awg too.

How much wire do you need?

No, bare boards only.

Ok. I’ll use the 18awg. I will probably use 10 feet in wiring. Just in case. Rather have more than less. So I would have to solder the orange/red connector to the board? Can you tell how to do it? Or can you sell it to me already completed and I just connect it parallel.

I could send one for a sample. To see if you can do it.
These are the plugs, but you can re-use yours too.

I need $10 to complete boards. So we would be at $22 with socket soldered on.
Do you know an electronics hobbyist that could help you out?

Wow. So that would be 264 dollars for 12. I know you’re out of the yellow parallel harness, if you were to get more would it to be possible to put 12 together or even 20 together? Would it be cheaper than getting these adaptors? Because at the end of the day, the connector, I would still have to solder the connecting wires to it.

The yellow harness are $50 per 3 modules. Plus a way to connect the sets of 3.
You can always cut the orange wires and hardwire them all in parallel.
Gets to be messy though. And impossible to test.
With the boards you can plug in one at a time to make sure each module is connected properly.

Ok. Sounds good. I’ll take 15 boards with the orange pieces soldered. Let me know the total cost. I’ll send over the money.

$330

tnx

MVC-010F

I’m might pick up another volt pack tomorrow. I’ll let you know if I need 4 more for 19 today. Can you price me for 19 of them.

$418
What are you doing with all the 6s modules?

I was going to sell it. Looks like azlith is selling it for 200 a pop.

Would I be able to incorporate the 6s modules into my system? I know i would have to connect the modules together.

Yes, use them in pairs. Each set of two is electrically the same as a 12s.
Use the same pcb with a “D” connector. Volt connectors are keyed to prevent mis-wiring.
The cell numbers silk screened on my boards will be different, but I can test and mark them correctly for you…

It looks like I need 2 more for 22 total? Would that be 44 dollars more?

Wow!
Yes, I had to order more “C” connectors.
But I have 2 “D” connectors for the 6s orange wires.
Have them mid-week.

Let me know when its ready. The right side top and bottom are the 4 -6s modules.

4 more needs 4 more boards.

Since I order 19 of them wouldn’t it means I need only 3 more?

You tell me total. Need one for each module.