Upgrades to my 05 GEM eS

I was at Office Something and found two plastic 9 x 12 envelopes that I secured to the front of the driver and passenger sides of the seat… they have a flap that snaps shut so any papers you put in them stay dry… I keep a few sales books that I picked up from the dealer as well as the flyer I give out to people who ask about the car…

I have the eS truckette I just found the box that GEM has for this model… up until now I found a plastic container at WalMart for $8 that holds most of the junk that I think I need to haul around with me…

in the cup rack I have two cups… one holds change… the other says Mc Donalds and I have been able to con the crew kids out of a free cup of coffee with it… I also have a celphone holder in another… I use it to hold my phone to check my speed from time to time as well as seeing where I am with the map… lastly I found on eBay a dash clock with in and out temp and it sits in the passenger corner of the dash and I have the Battsix monitor

I’m in the cold part of the world… have the soft frame doors from
GemCarDoors have added more fasteners car is pretty warm for the real cold days I have found a Coleman heater that sits on the floor in a cup thing I found in plumbing at HomeDepot the heat part faces up it is flameless and has a catalitic deal on it so I won’t die… so ‘they’ say…

I bought Honda wheels but didn’t like the way they didn’t clean up so bought
wheels and tires from Discount Tire 185/65/R14 are a 23 1/2" radius and gave me 27mph on flat ground… have seen 31 a couple of times on the down side of a hill…

I added two more turn signals to the fromt of the car… I found them at a truck
stop $10 each think people know when I’m turning…

I also have the GE program to change the controller and have jumped into the world of speed with Marlon… I bought his 9.6hp motor and am very happy with the results that I have had with it… I can lead the pack if I need to or just drive at 25 to 30 mph… my range seems to be the same as with the 5hp but I don’t lose speed on a hill