2005 GEM E2 - Excellent Condition $5,300

We are selling our 2005 GEM E2 Golf Cart. If you are on this forum, you probably already know that the GEM is classified as a street-legal electric vehicle because it’s fast. Superfast actually. This cart will do 25-27 MPH on flat roads, and comes equipped with seat belts, glass windshield (with wiper), enhanced suspension, turn signals and head/brake lights.

It’s got under 3,000 miles and has a bunch of upgrades, including:
New 14” Wheels and Tires
6 Deka Gel batteries (just over 1 year old)
A custom cold-weather enclosure
Plus little stuff like steering wheel, brand new GEM seat leathers, and mud flaps.

We love this cart and are only selling it due to an injury that’s preventing me from golfing. It is stored in our garage 100% of the time and is very well cared for. I have all the service records and receipts for the upgrades, and the cart is also current on registration, so the new owner will not get hit with back DMV fees when they buy it!

Please reply or PM me if you have questions, need more photos, or want to come take it for a test drive.
Asking price: $5,800
I am in northern California!

GEM%20E2|666x500

do you still have this unit

I see one down at my brothers store for sale.
7Rivers surplus.
Anyone in Mn. ?

Hello,
I don’t see any pics on your ad, maybe I’m looking in wrong place?? I’m interested, would you please send whatever pics you have, etc…my email is movinon2@nwi.net. Sorry about your injury! I’m in central Washington, hope you know about shipping options??

Best regards,
Jerry Smith
509-521-6441

this is SOLD.

Thanks!

Call 7rivers to check on the 2007 e2.
It may be a consignment sale and put away for the season.
In the $4K range.

Thanks! Any GEM E2’s around Wenatchee or Lake Chelan area??