2013 Gem E2 For Sale

Reluctantly, I am selling my 2013 Gem E2. It is setup for golf (linksback, golf card holder steering wheel, and turf tires w/upgraded rims). I have upgraded the batteries with Dave’s green batteries (in great shape, hold an excellent charge) and have installed Dave’s magic magnet (will go 40 mph). Has heater option but no doors. Odometer reads 3480 but not sure that is accurate due to the magic magnet (?). Has always been stored indoors. A few areas of wear and tear: front has some scuffs from the license plate holder, window has two cracks in it (from transportation, wind flexed the plexiglass), couple areas where there are small cracks in the plastic (covered with white duct tape). Vinyl in excellent shape. All in all, it’s a great cart and I’m sad to see it go. Located in South Dakota with title in hand. Asking $7,500. Let me know what questions you have or if you’d like additional pictures.

Can contact me here or text/call Tyler at 605-770-0311.

Reducing asking price to $5k. I don’t want to see this go, but our new course does not allow it so need to get a different cart.