Unique electric car

Hi, Gas and electric don`t mix well. As hybrids get older electrical connections start to deteirorate, and the possibility of an electrical spark is real. So, when you fill the gas tank in your hybrid, be sure no one starts the car by accident, you might go BOOM!
Tom Sines:D
Electric EVette

Are you doing or planning on using solar to charge ? I am using wind here in frozen Illinois. We hope to be down South soon and I hope to be able to charge with Solar. I am willing to trade !:smiley: Later Dave

Hi Dave the Wave, Nice to meet you. Yes, We live in Okeechobee Florida, the top of the lake. We, plan to use solar soon. If you come to Florida, a charge, and a cup of coffee are free any time. Call first.
Electric EVette

Have you started a build on a second one? Have you tried electronic ac? The town in Fla were moving to is electric friendly…or wanting to. Dave

Hi Dave, Yes, we have started a basic frame. I would like to build a car to race. No ac yet, but its on the list. What town in Florida?
Tom Sines
http://electricevette.com

Any pics of vehicle with out body? I will be near Eustis about 3? hours due North of you. Dave

Hi Dave, No pics yet. I think you will like Florida.
Electric EVette

Hi, Here in Florida it can be a swamp, with these 37" dune grapler tires its not a problem. I think they would be good in snow, probably be fun too. Oh well, I think I`ll stay in Florida.
Electric EVette

Hi, Experiments have been done that show the electric EVette can drive autonomous(drive by computer). With drunk driving, and cell phone use responsible for so many fatalitys. I`m always surprised when nobody says a word about this statement.
Electric EVette

The tesla - about $100,000 goes 200mi. $500 a mi. The volt - about $40,000 goes 40mi. $1,000 a mi. The leaf- about $33.000 goes 100mi. $330 a mi. Why not a $10,000 electric car that goes a 100 mi. $100 a mi.?
Electric EVette

Hi, On a cold day electric cars get warm quick. Gas cars not so quick, the gas engine has to warm up before you do. Also, if you are stuck in the snow, you can run an electric heater for hours from the battery pack. Might save your life in a winter storm.
Electric EVette

Hi, Electric conversions of conventional cars, will never make it. A conventional car is set up for a gas engine, not to hold a lot of batteries. When you try to put a lot of batteries in a conventional car you will always put them in places you shouldn`t, and many will be to high up in the car. A roll over waiting to happen, not good.
Electric EVette

Hi, Im a big fan of Henry Ford. When he started driving his gas car around, people riding horse and buggys thought he was nuts, but you dont see any horse and buggys around now do you. I think the same thing will happen to the conventional car, when they figure out its very heavy, it cant hold enough batteries, and its not very maneuverable. People will say Im bashing the electric car, but I`m just being brutally honest.
Electric EVette

Hi, Just updated the electric EVette website. New video of the car driving with a joystick, check it out. Any comments?
Electric EVette

Not much of a Henry Ford fan but will surely check it out and who knows maybe I’ll find something new to learn how to sell my car online for cash. Thanks

Hi Entitledg, Did you check out the electric EVette website?
Electric EVette

Hi,
Here it is again, the electric EVette 10 - 10 challenge, I dont think you cant stay with in 10 feet of the electric EVette for 10 seconds. Here are my rules. Cars only, city street laws only , no speeding, no driving on the shoulder, no backing up except to turn around, no burning rubber,no driving on the wrong side of the road, two lanes only, in other words the way people drive every day. To start, line up on the same side side of the street, you can be first. Heres where it gets tricky, I will make a 180% turn, thats a three point turn for a conventional car, for the electric EVette its easy, just a flick of the wrist and youve made a u-turn. The point here is to show the energy savings,and how maneuverable the electric EVette is compared to the conventional car. Itll be fun watching you dither around with the steering wheel. I`ve had this challange going for years, in Okeechobee Fla. This challenge is also for the automobile companys at the bottom of this post. You have been called out!
Electric EVette

Hi, My ten-ten challenge is posted to show that conventional cars, are(dinosaurs) when it comes to maneuverability.
Electric EVette

Hi, No surprise here, a conventional car is no match for the maneuverability of the electric
EVette in tight places. Any comments?
electricevette.com

you are on the right track i presume you have the batteries in the front
you can insure batteries but not humans
does the rear whels do the driving.
drive by wire is very ghard for public to be confident about with out some back up.
my gas car has electric power steering so it has back up mechanical steering.
back in the 1980s i pioneered electric cars and went broke in the process
i had the batteries in front,pendulum front suspension and rear wheel drive.
and many other ideas.
The 1976 ‘conzept’ car (electric commutor car design)

and some of my cars th esports car has the battery down the middle
The Natural Energy Electric Vehicles (NEEV) story
having the new lithium batteries in the front is ok now as they have no inflamable contents so a crash can only cause a few hot spots till the fuses blow

one of the over charged lifepo4 batteries blew up and i did not even know about it till the morning
Lithium iron phosphate batteries
the result of a blow up