Unique electric car

Hi LuvMyTJ, Well, at least you seem to understand its about distance. Most people are smart, and practical, they are not going to buy a car that costs a lot, and doesn`t go very far. Conventional electric cars are the ones sqeezing batteries in the car, the electric EVette has lots of room for batteries. As much 40 batteries no problem. I tried being nice, nobody payed attention.
Tom Sines:bounce:
http://electricevette.com:bounce

Hi LuvMyTJ, Now that I have your attention, did you notice, that the electric EVette can make a U turn in about one second. That would be a three point turn in a conventional car. Also, it can steer, accelerate, and brake with just one hand. If you were handicapped you would be paying attention. There are about 8 million handicapped people just in America, or didn`t you notice.
Tom Sines:(
Electric EVette

Hi, See, live interview about the electric EVette. 9pm EST on online at Live Broadcast | The SmartScarecrow Show

Hi, Conventional electric car 2,000lbs with 1,000lbs of batteries, electric EVette 1,000lbs with 2,000lbs of batteries. More batteries more distance.
Tom Sines:D
Electric EVette

Hi, Its simple, more batteries more distance.
Electric EVette

Hi, itā€™s all about batteries, the heart of an electric car is its batteries. Its battery makes it unique from conventional car. Its batteries not only run motor also a controller which in turn runs the electric motor. So battery needs to be powerful and long-lasting enough.

Hi, unfortunately, conventional electric cars have a limited battery capacity. Thats, probably why you think its all about the batteries. Not so, for the electric EVette. We have a unique electric car that can hold twice as many batteries as the conventional electric car. Hence, more batteries more distance. If you would like to see the car go to electric evette.com.

Your claim of twice the the amount of batteries as a conventional vehicle is BS. My conventional vehicle can SAFELY haul 2300 lbs of pay load. Lets see. 2300 lbs of lead acid or 2300 lbs of Lithium batteries. Lets see compare. I originally had a vehicle that could hold SAFELY 1020 lbs of lead. That got me a grand total of 20 miles. Now mind you the car was quick and could do 85 mph but it was very limited. Double that and I would at best get a whopping 40 miles. I then build another and it had a small 250 lb pack of LiFePO4 cells and got a whopping 35 miles. That is less than a 1/4 the weight of the Lead acid and got me 35 miles. With double that of 500 lbs of LiFePO4 I could go 65 miles.

Every car has its limits. Once you are at your limit your done. Thats it. Even your vehicle TOM has its limits. Claiming yours holds twice what convention does is an utter preposterous notion and claim. Your car is a Piece of crap that you NEVER take on the freeway because it is too dangerous. Its just crap. I am surprised your still here after all these years lying in wait for someone to post on your thread. So between Oct of last year and today you have been hanging out to pounce and then you only repeat what you have been repeating all these years.

You have no claim to fame. Go get a life.

Hi gottdi, Its always fun to spar with you. Lets see, distance by weight. The volt, leaf, and even the tesla all weigh over 2,000lbs without batteries, and they hold a 1,000lbs of batteries or less. A 2 to 1 ratio.Not so good. The electric EVette weighs about a 1,000lbs and can hold 2,000lbs batteries. Same total weight 3,000lbs, twice the batteries. Do the math.
Tom Sines

But yours cant hold the weight SAFELY, mine can. Itā€™s amazing you put your thing on a higher pedastal than a Tesla. Yours canā€™t hold a candle to any of the mentioned vehicles.

Hi gottdi, I guess thats your special way of saying yes, I understand. By the way, its an experimental electric car , so I donā€™t take it on interstate, but it would be fun to see the looks. Drive by wire is the future, its about time we got rid of that goofy steering wheel.

Its my way of saying your car is no more than any other DIY electric car and it really has no place on the freeway and that drive by stick is not going to happen so you need to get over that fact. Check the laws for cars about the types of steering allowed legally. Your beast is an over weight counter balanced slug that canā€™t get past its self and has progressed nowhere in the past, what, 6 years? It is ugly and dangerous as we have all said before. You always plug in and have been for the same amount of time that you favor the stick vs the wheel and that it turns on a dime at 1 mph or slower. Drive by stick wonā€™t happen and our streets and freeways donā€™t favor the turning on a dime thing ether. If you have watched your history your not the first to have a car that turns on a dime nor one that uses a stick to steer nor one that is three wheeled. Look at how may of those that are on the road today. NONE. It still bounced like a beach ball and I guarantee that your efforts to gain money to build more will be pretty weak. So you got your sweetie now trying to sell the idea.

Tom, unless you progress in your building of your prototype and make it more refined you will remain one of those obscure in the back woods tinkerer types that just never made it big time. I am a realist and see that your thinking is OK to a point. The problem is you have obsessed this for years and have done nothing and your stuck. You have advanced not one bit. I am sure by now that most see it as a toy. A dangerous toy above the Golf Cart speeds. No suspension on the front still. Just frankly no new advancements.

Time to move on to a project that may be better than your current one. Iā€™d for one forgo those huge wheels because 99.9% of the public if adopted would never be taking a road hugging sports car off road. Leave that for the Jeeps and Hummers. Iā€™d also forgo that huge counter weight battery pack behind the rear wheels. That is not the place to carry your cells. Its perfect for the forklifts of america, not the cars. That leaves your front suspension. You do know you can build a single front wheel that has suspension and still turns. Having a fully rotating caster wheel unsuspended is not the way to go.

Ditch the lead acid too. You donā€™t need those heavy messy toxic slugs that will get you maybe 30 miles at best. Not like youā€™d actually drive this thing that far.

It is by no means even close to the TESLA or LEAF or VOLT. It is more like it belongs in the swamp lands of Florida. Some hideous beast Frankenstein built.

Hi gottdi, I see your feet are still firmly planted in the past. Have you had your Wheaties today? You might be a little constipated.

A double helping thank you much. Gotta say its you thatā€™s in the past.

@ Gottdi - just let it go as you will never have the last word in this thread. :slight_smile:

Oh! I know, I just like to poke my nose in once and awhile and give him a jab now and again because he seems so glued to his thread. No updates and no further advances on his bounce mobile. What gives Tom?

Pete :slight_smile:

Canā€™t imagine him really thinking his is better than a Tesla or even a Leaf for that matter. Not even a swamp buggy because its just too damn heavy. Iā€™d love for him to take it off road around here.

Hi gottdi, The moderator has a good point. You stop I`ll stop. Your choice pick one. By the way, I drove the elecrtric EVette on south beach for an electric car club(EAA) it drove great. Is that off road enough.
Tom :smiley:

The beach ainā€™t the swamp buddy. I have driven on the beach before too. No, the beach is childs play. Anyone can do that.

Hi gotti, wrong again, we live at the top of lake Okeechobee in Florida it`s a swamp sometimes. I drive in swampy places all the time, runs great.

1 Like

Tom,

Im not wrong. Its not a swamp mobile. You may have gone in some seriously shallow muck but thats all. Yes I will call you on your BS and now let you bask in your own self centered world of no one gives a craā€¦ about your OLD LEAD SLED.