The Turtle with bars left

Performance East in Goldsboro NC.

Still in negotiation on the money part. This is a very sad story starting with Polaris not standing behind their batteries. One thing led to another and here we are.

I would appreciate any suggestions of where to go from here. I will transport car to within 500 miles of Raleigh NCā€¦

Chet

Good morning sir, excuse me, I need your assistance pls. I am from Spain where there is no dealer available. I have a similar problem with my Gem e4 2005. Its mileage is 3000 Miles. It was working perfectly until the batteries died because it was used for 7 years. I changed the batteries ( Gel - 6 x12 V- 100 Amper ) a month ago. The cart resumed working perfectly where is used to drive it 25 miles per full charge and I charged the cart 8 times and drove it 200 miles. 5 days ago, I charged the cart fully but the cart stops after 3 miles despite the display shows 8 green bars and the turtle lightened. I couldnā€™t drive the cart, but every 15 mins I managed to drive it 50 flat meters and after 3 hours waiting, I managed to reach home. I charged the cart ( the charger is the original charger ( black color - photo attached ) the charger showed one yellow solid light ( the second from the top ) as shown in the photo - and another solid yellow light for the the first one from the bottom ( against the 6 bars ) and after an hour, the yellow light against the 6 bars switched of and another yellow light came on against the ( one bar ) again after around an hour, that yellow light switched of and moved to the (2 bars) then similarly to the ( 3 bars)and then the ( 4 bars). The 5 bars didnā€™t light. Then after a total of 6 hours charging the, green light started blinking for 2 hours then became solid and I saw one yellow solid green light and one solid yellow light above it. The display was as it was before charging ( showing full charge and the charging cable Icon was illuminated throughout the charging. I tried to drive the car to check it out, but unfortunately again stoped after 3 miles while the display showing full charge. I repeated exactly the same process ever it took little shorter ( 5 hours ) to charge the cart where I noticed same things happening as the previous charging I carried out. The only thing I know that ( could be ) a reason and I must mention it is that I was painting the the rear part of the cart where the painter after finishing his job, he connected the number plate light with the brake light by mistake and still connected and also the cart stayed in his work shop for 7 days at the red bar ( means without charging). I highly appreciate your assistance as I donā€™t have any workshop here to fix it.

This is the photo of the charger. Thank you so very much for the assistance