Some Good Reading Material For Electric Vehicles

I am currently trying to start an Electric Motorcycle. I could use all the info you can toss at me hillfamily5@gmail.com please!

May I also get a copy? Thanks!

ravanhorn@charter.net

Me too. raucina@yosemite.net

I’d be interested in this pdf if you don’t mind…

damian@omenspeedworks.com

thanks

Could you forward me a copy.Thanks

cajond@gmail.com

please send me a copy to fristoes3@aol.com

Merry Christmas to all

sent the latest group e-mails with the book in it.

I have big ideas but little knowledge, this sounds perfect, please send a copy to me as well: kingstos@gmail.com

I have found PDF files next to impossible to print out in a reasonable amount of time, and a 280 page document, in my experience, would take hours. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. If so, what is the fast way to print a PDF file? I have tried the PDF print icon and the FILE print command with little success. In both cases, even if the document is only 10 pages or so, it takes FOREVER.:confused:

[QUOTE=voltsrus;1590]I have found PDF files next to impossible to print out in a reasonable amount of time, and a 280 page document, in my experience, would take hours. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. If so, what is the fast way to print a PDF file? I have tried the PDF print icon and the FILE print command with little success. In both cases, even if the document is only 10 pages or so, it takes FOREVER.:confused:[/QUOTE]

mostly depends on the printer… although your best bet is to print out 3-4 pages at a time (it will go faster) most printers dont have alot of memory on them so to be able to send it through what it does is it breaks up the file and rearranges it on the other side (in the printer) so it takes forever with little space (memory) your best bet is to take it to a kinkos on a disk or something and have them print it or something.

[QUOTE=esskay;1583]I have big ideas but little knowledge, this sounds perfect, please send a copy to me as well: kingstos@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

sent it to you too

[QUOTE=FEUS;1599]mostly depends on the printer… although your best bet is to print out 3-4 pages at a time (it will go faster) most printers dont have alot of memory on them so to be able to send it through what it does is it breaks up the file and rearranges it on the other side (in the printer) so it takes forever with little space (memory) your best bet is to take it to a kinkos on a disk or something and have them print it or something.[/QUOTE]

Yet I can print out a large WORD file, HTML file, etc. in a reasonable amount of time. It is only the PDF files that are so slow to print. Could it be that a PDF file is overly imbedded with coding? I understand that most printers have small amounts of memory, but I have printed out plenty of 200 or more pages of a document full of graphs, photos, and text without undue delay. It might take 15 minutes or so before the actual printing begins, but for a PDF document of that size, I would be lucky to see the first page print in 12 hours!

[QUOTE=voltsrus;1611]Yet I can print out a large WORD file, HTML file, etc. in a reasonable amount of time. It is only the PDF files that are so slow to print. Could it be that a PDF file is overly imbedded with coding? I understand that most printers have small amounts of memory, but I have printed out plenty of 200 or more pages of a document full of graphs, photos, and text without undue delay. It might take 15 minutes or so before the actual printing begins, but for a PDF document of that size, I would be lucky to see the first page print in 12 hours![/QUOTE]

try saving it as a .jpg file and printing it… might have to save each page though… i’ll see what i can do…

[QUOTE=FEUS;123]I have a PDF I found online when looking to research some more on electric vehicles, but I dont know if anyone has anywhere that I can host it with so that more of us can use it. It has lots of great info on it, so let me know and I’ll send it accordingly.[/QUOTE]

Hello Feus,

Will you forward me a copy of this pdf file? (d58m@comcast.net)
I see your from Romeoville, I’m in Downers Grove. Got a VW and a VW rolling chassis for an electric trike as candidates for EVs.
Thanks, dmend

[QUOTE=dmend;1615]Hello Feus,

Will you forward me a copy of this pdf file? (d58m@comcast.net)
I see your from Romeoville, I’m in Downers Grove. Got a VW and a VW rolling chassis for an electric trike as candidates for EVs.
Thanks, dmend[/QUOTE]

awesome, where in downers grove? i moved from there to lemont to where i am now. I used to live by the walmart off 75th street.

i’ll send you the book i have now right away. but we should meet up some time.

could i get a copy of that PDF? my email is rogers.m620@gmail.com

I just joined the forum. I’m currently working on designs for my first Hybrid…with the goal to get 100mpg. It should be interesting.

Anyways I’m currently reading up on everything i can find about EVs and Hybrids. And scouring the internet to find any info i can.

This seems the be the most active forum i’ve found so far, and i look forward to sharing my progress and ideas with you guys.

[QUOTE=Le Pirate;1638]could i get a copy of that PDF? my email is rogers.m620@gmail.com

I just joined the forum. I’m currently working on designs for my first Hybrid…with the goal to get 100mpg. It should be interesting.

Anyways I’m currently reading up on everything i can find about EVs and Hybrids. And scouring the internet to find any info i can.

This seems the be the most active forum i’ve found so far, and i look forward to sharing my progress and ideas with you guys.[/QUOTE]

sent and good luck! if you need anything just ask.

would you mind sending me the PDF as well please at flyskyclouds@yahoo.com

thanks

I would also like a copy of the PDF… Thanks :smiley:

Luap51480@yahoo.com

[QUOTE=Tamer;1717]would you mind sending me the PDF as well please at flyskyclouds@yahoo.com

thanks[/QUOTE]

sent

[QUOTE=Paul51480;1718]I would also like a copy of the PDF… Thanks :smiley:

Luap51480@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

sent