Should I Buying a New or Buying a Used Car

There are various types of cars
ex: the mileage, sitting capacity, transmission, trunk capacity, engine power, ease of driving/safety, interior, power doors and Make, Model,Type, ABS and anti-theft…
Can anyones for me some Tips
Thanks so much.

My advice at the moment would be to buy a new car if you can afford it unless you can get a deal you cant refuse for a second hand car. The only major issue with a second hand car would be the state of the batteries which are (at the moment) the most expensive thing to replace.

A 3 year old off lease Volt has to be a GREAT deal. Also consider a used Pruis - good cars.

I feel ready for the electric car. I want to buy it, but im hesitating between new or used one. Still, the market is not so developed, and prices are biting. Maybe it is worth taking at auction, for example ebay or 1bid1. com/search?category=1 ? At last one, by the way, i saw a couple of electric cars. What will you advise?

A used or off lease Electric/Hybrid 2012 or later has to be the best deal going right now. By 2012 Engineering and Manufacturing had matured enough that infant mortality was beaten and long term reliability assured.

But new one is so much expensive.!!! :(:rain:

[quote=hkcvietnam;25599]There are various types of cars
ex: the mileage, sitting capacity, transmission, trunk capacity, engine power, ease of driving/safety, interior, power doors and Make, Model,Type, ABS and anti-theft…
Can anyones for me some Tips
Thanks so much.[/quote]

sorry for asking,

but did you know where i can buy toyota fortuner looks like in this website? --> auto2000.co.id

thank you:)

Hi!

When buying a car, we look into pros and cons. For brand new, it is good for we will get the full warranty and we are assured that the car has no history of fraud or accidents yet. We may find it expensive but one thing we need to put in mind is that to buy a car that we can use daily, ideal for our budget and economical in the sense that is to drive and after-sales services are offered whenever we need help. On the other hand, there are few pros and cons we have to put in mind when buying a used car. First, when we see postings of used cars for sale make sure to check the following:

• odometer
  • title
  • marks or indication that the car is in good condition, should the car had an accident or been stolen
  • buy the car from a recognized and registered dealers, you will know that is certified used car when they provide you the history report of the car

Second, do not buy a used car online, if you do make sure to check the car physically, run a VIN or plate check (I found https://vincheck.info/ as I did plan on buying a used car. And I am assured that it is a certified used car with proper title and no issues), you may check with your state should the car is reported as theft or had accidents.

However, these are just suggestions that I can share with you. The final decision is up to you and I am pretty sure it is all worth it. (wink) (thumbs-up)

Hi there. As for me, buying a car is a very responsible process. Many sellers cheat like that - are silent about previous damage. Therefore, many buyers have mistrust and they are afraid of buying a car and overpaying a lot of money. Thats why many people order a report on the car in order to make sure that the seller is not cheating. You had to enter the VIN number of the car and you will be given the whole story about the vehicle. And if you want to check your car odometer, you can get free odometer check on this website. So good luck with your purchase! Hope you buy your dream car! :crossed_fingers: